Toyota Extends the GR Supra Range with Exclusive New Jarama Racetrack Edition / Jarama Racetrack Edition info

Octane

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra
i hope this isnt a preview of changes for the US model. like "yearly improvements" really means limited color choices.
Reminds me of the past few years of the 370z. Instead of stopping production to ramp up the next gen, they went like 3 straight years with some 'anniversary' edition with different colors and stickers.

bigcat

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Yeah Europe still gets the 335 horsepower engine. And 0-62 takes a tiny bit longer obviously than 0-60.
The most pathetic change of 2021 EU spec Supra is adding OPF.
It kills the sounds.

US and JP spec owners are lucky.

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
Anyone notice the numbers for these SEs are getting smaller? Makes you wonder how many units the GRMN will have
They're not getting smaller. Europe got the A90 edition in 2020, which was also a run of 90 cars.
The U.S. got 500 Launch Editions per color, as did the A91 Edition. Just 1 color less, but the per color units stayed the same.
We know nothing about the GRMN yet. All the rumors of the 200 units, price, etc are for Japan. Nobody knows IF we get them, how many, and for how much.

Islindur

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Had:Yellow 2l Have: Red 3l
The most pathetic change of 2021 EU spec Supra is adding OPF.
It kills the sounds.

US and JP spec owners are lucky.
There is OPF since the begining I think. It sounds so tame... nothing like US.

dkmcclelland

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 GR Supra
Do all European Supras get the adaptive cornering headlights? US doesnā€™t get those and I miss that! Coming from a few BMWā€™s, that couldā€™ve been added ?

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
Do all European Supras get the adaptive cornering headlights? US doesnā€™t get those and I miss that! Coming from a few BMWā€™s, that couldā€™ve been added ?
My GTI had them. Loved it. Didn't even know that was a thing on Supra's overseas.

dkmcclelland

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 GR Supra
No need to go overseas, just head 80 klicks north over Eerie. :)
Ours are adaptive in regards to auto-leveling, but donā€™t swivel left and right. I noticed in Euro cars, thereā€™s a small LED in the center portion of the headlight. Does your car have that?

Attachments

SupraYYJ

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota GR Supra 3.0
I noticed in Euro cars, thereā€™s a small LED in the center portion of the headlight. Does your car have that?
Nope, my headlights don't have that extra element, whatever it is:

IMG_20200818_151446.jpg

toyota.ca says Canada gets turn-following headlights ("The Adaptive Front Lighting System points the low-beams in the direction you intend to travel"), but I got my car in the middle of summer, and it was totalled after only 3 weeks, so I never got a chance to drive it late at night on a narrow road. Hopefully my replacement will arrive soon and I can confirm.