Toyota Supra 2.0L Reviews Compilation

Exia

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 M7 Corvette Z06, 2022 M3 Competition xDrive
I have to say the exhaust note, at least from outside the car, actually seems good for a turbo 4 just based on the video. Hopefully the reduced price from the 3.0 will get more of these mark 5s out on the road.

vb22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
SC300
Hopefully the reduced price from the 3.0 will get more of these mark 5s out on the road.
I'm curious on seeing the sales break down from Japan. It was reported earlier that the 1st one to sell out over there were the 3.0

Hakkim23

First Name
Basith
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2002 Toyota Camry
I've been looking for a full review on the Supra 2.0 and this video by Autogefühl is pretty good really went into depth about the car
Hopefully, once the Supra 2.0 gets on the road in America I'm sure there will be more videos especially by Savagegeese

Hakkim23

First Name
Basith
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2002 Toyota Camry
I have to say the exhaust note, at least from outside the car, actually seems good for a turbo 4 just based on the video. Hopefully the reduced price from the 3.0 will get more of these mark 5s out on the road.
Yeah it sounds like a hot hatch
The BMW 4-cylinder is also used in the new 1-Series hatch and the Mini Cooper S so it packs a punch!

Islindur

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Had:Yellow 2l Have: Red 3l

3.0 vs 2.0. Some basic parts thrown on both like swaybars, springs.
TLDR: 2.0 handles better, sharper turn in and feels even lighter than it is. For tracking and in a spirit of a light car like Silva/AE86 - 2.0, for luxury communte on daily and sound - 3.0

This is a comparo by great, race car drivers, not some random journalists ;)

Last edited: