Tq numbers for 6port oem turbo, e50 +catless dp.

Dr. Supra

First Name
Danyoll
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Nitro Yellow
From my research, looks like the max whp for e50 is around 480-500whp.
(Currently Tuned on bm3.) If that makes a difference.
What's the most the turbo can push for torque numbers?? I've seen over 600....
Sponsored

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
Why is this thread in the four-cylinder section?

suicidaleggroll

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2012 WRX
500 whp, 600 wtq are solid, mostly realistic numbers for a B58 with downpipe, E50, and custom tune.

Avarela99

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra 3.0
Itā€™s probably 500-515WHP and 575-590WTQ pretty much the limit of the stock turbo Iā€™m getting custom tuned by pureboost soon on E50

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Ecutek tune on 93?
Nosaā€¦ totally plain Jane. I have a JB4 piggy back tune. But not currently running it on track.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Reason I ask, other kids on track are so amazed with this Supra. I am as well.

I know it has to be a torque thing. Going back to Homestead this weekend. So itā€™d be nice to be able to tell the head scratching Vette and Porsche pals Iā€™ve got X amount of torque and thatā€™s why theyā€™re not pulling away or why Iā€™m eventually overtaking. Not to sound like a dick. But I get it when someone has paid double to triple over what I have.

The spec sheet says 382 hp and 368 lbs/ft torque. I have an AWE track exhaust and MST intake for sound. The JB4 I do get away with running the MAP 3 most of the day. Heat exchanger to be yet installed and Jesse has been generous to work with me on keeping her from overheating in the near future. Iā€™ve just been lazy in doing it because sheā€™s so much damn fun on track and Iā€™m still exploring her limits.

Thanks @Axix23 and others for letting me expand further on here. I donā€™t see me getting a dyno anytime soon, yet know that would be the definitive answer to what Iā€™m asking šŸ˜‚. Iā€™m guessing this Ecutek is an unlocked thing. Sounds awesome šŸ˜Ž. Iā€™ve got a new Supra engineer friend that now answers my questions so yā€™all donā€™t hear me ask dumb shit like this anymore. But thanks for letting me slip this one more time šŸ˜œ

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
Reason I ask, other kids on track are so amazed with this Supra. I am as well.

I know it has to be a torque thing. Going back to Homestead this weekend. So itā€™d be nice to be able to tell the head scratching Vette and Porsche pals Iā€™ve got X amount of torque and thatā€™s why theyā€™re not pulling away or why Iā€™m eventually overtaking. Not to sound like a dick. But I get it when someone has paid double to triple over what I have.

The spec sheet says 382 hp and 368 lbs/ft torque. I have an AWE track exhaust and MST intake for sound. The JB4 I do get away with running the MAP 3 most of the day. Heat exchanger to be yet installed and Jesse has been generous to work with me on keeping her from overheating in the near future. Iā€™ve just been lazy in doing it because sheā€™s so much damn fun on track and Iā€™m still exploring her limits.

Thanks @Axix23 and others for letting me expand further on here. I donā€™t see me getting a dyno anytime soon, yet know that would be the definitive answer to what Iā€™m asking šŸ˜‚. Iā€™m guessing this Ecutek is an unlocked thing. Sounds awesome šŸ˜Ž. Iā€™ve got a new Supra engineer friend that now answers my questions so yā€™all donā€™t her me ask dumb shit like this anymore. But thanks for letting me slip this one more time šŸ˜œ
Yeah, a90 is a TQ monster.
You could run a virtual dyno like I did by using your datalogs from JB4. It may not be exact but usually itā€™s in the +/-7% range and know a ball park range without throwing your car on the dyno and risking damaging your sensors/etc. Best of all, itā€™s free!!! And you can run it as much as you want.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yeah, a90 is a TQ monster.
You could run a virtual dyno like I did by using your datalogs from JB4. It may not be exact but usually itā€™s in the +/-7% range and know a ball park range without throwing your car on the dyno and risking damaging your sensors/etc. Best of all, itā€™s free!!! And you can run it as much as you want.
Dudeā€¦.. you ainā€™t kidding about the torque. Is there a thread on how to do a virtual dyno? Do tell! This JB4 keeps paying for itself over and over again šŸ˜ƒ

(edit: off to work and thx again everyone)

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
Dudeā€¦.. you ainā€™t kidding about the torque. Is there a thread on how to do a virtual dyno? Do tell! This JB4 keeps paying for itself over and over again šŸ˜ƒ
I will PM you.
Sponsored