• ā›”ļø EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ā›”ļø 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Tunable ECU with VIN

czzisaman

First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra Tungsten
Hi guys, as many of you already know, there's an international source where I can get ECUs for full Femto clone & unlock. I was just told there's another one found, with VIN, already confirmed with Femto that it is tunable. This one it's $2200 shipped. Let me know if you want it!

VIN: WBACW2102LLS12260
Donor Vehicle: X7

It'll ship in 5-7 days, afterwards I recommend shipping to Femto yourself for the service, which all in all cost about $1200. You'll get 2 ECU back from Femto and ready for Ecutek. (My write up: https://www.supramkv.com/threads/femto-clone-unlock-complete-ship-through-dhl-in-9-days.15509/)

WeChat Image_20221114114655.jpg

WeChat Image_20221114114723.jpg

WeChat Image_20221114114730.jpg

WeChat Image_20221114114735.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
czzisaman

czzisaman

First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra Tungsten
So this one went to pending really quickly, have another member asked me on IG earlier and he's taking it. But going forward all the ECUs will be able to check VIN, so you'll know if it works 100%.

32bitsofGil

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
Hopefully you donā€™t get dunked on like I did for trying to sell clone-able ECUs for that price on these forums. I swear to go my for sale post even had Visconti dumping on me for charging $1800 back then.

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
Hopefully you donā€™t get dunked on like I did for trying to sell clone-able ECUs for that price on these forums. I swear to go my for sale post even had Visconti dumping on me for charging $1800 back then.
Havenā€™t seen big V around here since that bad press. You took the bullet for the community

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
People sell them for more than $2,200 and people pay that???

OP
OP
czzisaman

czzisaman

First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra Tungsten
I wish it was up to me.. I paid 2k> for mine as well, at this point all the US ones were already bought by smart members or dealers...

32bitsofGil

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Been up to $3k for ECUs lately.
So $3k for ECU + $1200 for femto service + $1000+ for tuning

Approx $5,200?!?!

People are nuts. Probably lose less money selling a 21+ and buying a 2020.

Would now be a bad time for me to state I've had my 2020 for a year and haven't touched the ECU? šŸ¤”šŸ¤­

OP
OP
czzisaman

czzisaman

First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra Tungsten

Approx $5,200?!?!

Would now be a bad time for me to state I've had my 2020 for a year and haven't touched the ECU? šŸ¤”šŸ¤­
The whole ECU and unlock situation is why 2020 price is so strong compared to 21.. and that's assuming you could find a tunable ECU to start with..

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0

Approx $5,200?!?!

This is pretty true but I think most of us plan to big turbo, which 6 port is superior in that regard.

Even with the ecu + axle cost, these are still a very cheap platform to get impressive power out of

32bitsofGil

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
Havenā€™t seen big V around here since that bad press. You took the bullet for the community
I donā€™t think I took the bullet so much as Visconti is running out of people to scam lol

Avarela99

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra 3.0
I went MHD for the fact that the ECU was just to much of a cost for me to swallow personally and Iā€™m staying stock turbo on 93ā€¦ plus i plan on going back to a C7/C8 Z06 again in a year or so so i donā€™t wanna overspend on this car Iā€™m very happy where itā€™s at rn but everyone has different goals to each is own

OP
OP
czzisaman

czzisaman

First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra Tungsten
This is pretty true but I think most of us plan to big turbo, which 6 port is superior in that regard.

Even with the ecu + axle cost, these are still a very cheap platform to get impressive power out of
That's indeed true, literally getting super car level performance, and for track as well, outrunning porsche gt cars on a reasonable budget.

dethred

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Edition, Lotus Elise SC, (x2)Honda S2000
If someone is stupid enough to pay that much for an ECU, let them pay it. That's a different story from hoarding all of the ECU's and then price gouging based on your limitation of supply.
Sponsored