Tuners in Bowling Green

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
Hoping someone might no a decent tuner in the Bowling Green area, I know there's been a few A90s at beech bend but im not sure if they're tuned.
Picked up my A90 a week ago and would love.some input from some of the local guys who are more familiar
Sponsored

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Are you trying to go crazy or something that would fuck up saaaaaay... every corvette that comes out of the bowling green kentucky manufacturing plant...?

OP
OP
Cptnslo

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
Are you trying to go crazy or something that would fuck up saaaaaay... every corvette that comes out of the bowling green kentucky manufacturing plant...?
Lmao im not trying to go ridiculous lmao but definitely more then factory boost and power levels and since I have a downpipe already just getting some additional ignition timing etc would be fantastic. But a few corvettes along the way wouldn't be bad ?

suicidaleggroll

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2012 WRX
If you’re close to stock, then you could do a remote tune, no need for them to be local.

OP
OP
Cptnslo

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
If you’re close to stock, then you could do a remote tune, no need for them to be local.
This is what I was wondering but it seems like bm3 is the popular remote tune. The thing that threw me was im not finding a whole lot of remote tunders, seems like most prefer to do in house.

suicidaleggroll

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2012 WRX
This is what I was wondering but it seems like bm3 is the popular remote tune. The thing that threw me was im not finding a whole lot of remote tunders, seems like most prefer to do in house.
There are plenty of remote Ecutek tuners, it’s a bit more expensive than the bm3 I believe but definitely a solid option. Marin, Visconti, Botti, etc.

OP
OP
Cptnslo

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
Are you locked DME or fully tuneable..?
My ecu date is 2019 so I should be fine with a bench unlock, im currently waiting for my MHD flash adapter so that I can check to see if my ecu has been unlocked already or not.

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
My ecu date is 2019 so I should be fine with a bench unlock, im currently waiting for my MHD flash adapter so that I can check to see if my ecu has been unlocked already or not.
MHD is where it's at! I'm running MHD, stage 2 E30 map is enough to be door to door with 600cc bikes alone lol

OP
OP
Cptnslo

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
MHD is where it's at! I'm running MHD, stage 2 E30 map is enough to be door to door with 600cc bikes alone lol
Dam haha, the problem im having is im throwing a vanos code and currently my car will not go into launch control so im trying to chase that issue down. I need to clear the code and see if it comes back because im not throwing any actual visible CEL.
I ran into a widebody srt8 charger yesterday on the freeway and from 70ish he was just walking away from me. Felt kind of odd albeit I have no clue what was done to his car I felt like the supra should've kept up better so im trying to see if there's any issues

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Dam haha, the problem im having is im throwing a vanos code and currently my car will not go into launch control so im trying to chase that issue down. I need to clear the code and see if it comes back because im not throwing any actual visible CEL.
I ran into a widebody srt8 charger yesterday on the freeway and from 70ish he was just walking away from me. Felt kind of odd albeit I have no clue what was done to his car I felt like the supra should've kept up better so im trying to see if there's any issues
Oh lmao, a stock 2020 should be door to door with an intake and exhaust 392. ? that was me with a full trunk, passenger and us on our way to a racetrack lmao, now i'm tune sooooo ??‍♂

OP
OP
Cptnslo

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
Oh lmao, a stock 2020 should be door to door with an intake and exhaust 392. ? that was me with a full trunk, passenger and us on our way to a racetrack lmao
Exactly why I was like hmmm, although I have zero clue what was done to his car but he pulled away pretty good lmao

black_sedan

First Name
BR
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
a90 Supra, Ford Raptor
If you’re planning to go flex fuel or upgraded turbo + port injection later on I would consider Ecutek. It is a little more expensive, but those options are nice if you decide to upgrade further

OP
OP
Cptnslo

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
If you’re planning to go flex fuel or upgraded turbo + port injection later on I would consider Ecutek. It is a little more expensive, but those options are nice if you decide to upgrade further
I eventually definitely am thinking of doing an e50 tune. I dont know if ill go as far as port injection since I plan on staying on the factory turbo for now. Theres a chance in the future of going to a pure 800 or pure 850 but thats not going to be anytime soon.
I was looking into mhd for now but yeah I know what you mean in regards to spending more now and having the capability vs spending 2x essentially.

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
It's all up to your future bro, if you don't plan on going too crazy, just keep it simple with MHD, i thought about doing an e50 custom tune via MHD but now i might even fall back on that, most cars on the freeway can't hang with the supra on E30, so i'd just be putting my car through the unnecessary stress for what? The biggest thing for us is when torque starts getting high, the trans will slip, not really looking forward to that lol. Plus i don't do staged racing or money races lol, i'm that "random encounters" guy. ?
Sponsored