Banned
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 supra premium
  • Banned
Any tuner shops that are familiar with the new supra in the ft Lauderdale/ pompano area???
Sponsored

OP
OP
Drnick

Drnick

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 supra premium
  • Banned
Thx

Markysupra

First Name
Marky
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
I think Mikey Botti visits a shop in Miami machine gone wild (subby shop) to tune on dyno. He does E tunes on ECUTEK. Proof is in the pudding. He is def on my radar when it comes to tuning this platform. I would email him and wait in line.

black_sedan

First Name
BR
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
a90 Supra, Ford Raptor
Thanks... I was hoping to get something closer to home = Miami or even FLL
Botti will be in Florida 2nd week of May. I would reach out to his assistant Jahaziel for booking. He is probably gonna be in Miami that same weekend as the post attached. Let him know Bernard from Jacksonville had sent ya.

Attachments

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
JT; 1290SAR
I think Mikey Botti visits a shop in Miami machine gone wild (subby shop) to tune on dyno. He does E tunes on ECUTEK. Proof is in the pudding. He is def on my radar when it comes to tuning this platform. I would email him and wait in line.
im immensely curious how supras with botti tunes seem to keep up with or beat cars that should be trapping 10mph faster....

black_sedan

First Name
BR
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
a90 Supra, Ford Raptor
im immensely curious how supras with botti tunes seem to keep up with or beat cars that should be trapping 10mph faster....
There's a few guys that have requested extra spicy tunes at their own risk. I have heard they are trapping close to 130 in the 1/4. I requested to tune on the conservative side and I only trap 126.

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
JT; 1290SAR
There's a few guys that have requested extra spicy tunes at their own risk. I have heard they are trapping close to 130 in the 1/4. I requested to tune on the conservative side and I only trap 126.
thats kind of what i figured. And if thats what the customer wants, then gtg.

this is why some folks put the money into stand alone ecuā€™s, and why id really like to see a motec m142 style ecu for these cars. It fixes the lock issue and lets you more easily tune to full kill mode on a daily driver tune...
Sponsored