Typical Turn around for DME unlock and ecutek flash

Williejay

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A90
Just trying to gauge if I should cancel my autox competition plans for this weekend.

background - Reached out to John (Visconti) last week and paid for a DME unlock with his ecutek ots tune. Sent out my ECU Thursday and it got to him Friday around 10am. He didn’t pick it up till 6 pm ish (Fed Ex delivery tracker notification).I figured it’s a holiday weekend and he’s not gonna get it back to me until mid this week. I let him know Sunday that I have autox plans for next Sunday (9/11 🇺🇸) and I’m willing to pay for advance shipping to see that my ecu gets back before then. He hasn’t returned a response so I’m pretty sure he’s OOO for holiday still (it is nationals week). Anyone have any experience with his DME unlocking process? Time table am I looking at?

Thanks,

I am also sad I can’t drive the Supra with this hood weather we’re getting here in MN.
Sponsored

ViscontiSupport

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Today has been the first business day we've been back since the holiday.

They're done in 1 business day. Like we provide an overnight shipping label, its overnighted back to you as well.

If you have any questions, please email me directly. You'll receive the quickest reply that way. My contact information is in my signature.

Thanks,

Marshall

OP
OP
Williejay

Williejay

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A90
Today has been the first business day we've been back since the holiday.

They're done in 1 business day. Like we provide an overnight shipping label, its overnighted back to you as well.

If you have any questions, please email me directly. You'll receive the quickest reply that way. My contact information is in my signature.

Thanks,

Marshall
Thanks Marshall
Sponsored