U.S. Supra Ordering: Pricing and Availability Details! Have You Ordered?

084runnerltd

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
08 4Runner / 99ā€™ Lexus LX470 / Deposit 2020 Supra
Vehicle Showcase
Honestly, I'm starting to lose interest on this car with all this waiting and dealers not having any clue when allocations will be available. Toyota continues to fumble on this car. SMH
Would be nice if they would even leak a few details....info on the HUD, info on Supra Connect, info on the upgraded (or base, for that matter) stereo....

I just need a few straws to grasp at, but it is definitely frustrating that dealers are lost, Toyota, besides adding colors, hasnā€™t updated their website with anything, I signed up for ā€œupdatesā€ on the website a few months ago and think I received one ā€œupdateā€ that was nothing of value.

Just give us something Toyota! I can only watch the same YouTube videos so many times...

rob13567

First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 camaro 2ss
Would be nice if they would even leak a few details....info on the HUD, info on Supra Connect, info on the upgraded (or base, for that matter) stereo....

I just need a few straws to grasp at, but it is definitely frustrating that dealers are lost, Toyota, besides adding colors, hasnā€™t updated their website with anything, I signed up for ā€œupdatesā€ on the website a few months ago and think I received one ā€œupdateā€ that was nothing of value.

Just give us something Toyota! I can only watch the same YouTube videos so many times...
Well one of the insiders said reviews are out in the coming weeks, plus this is how most batches of new cars when they first debut are. Same with the Camaro and mustang 6th gens first rolled out.

SpamSupra

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra (Absolute White)
I put my deposit down a week ago (5K USD) and apparantly theres too many people requesting launch editions. My local toyota dealer said only 19 are estimated to be shipped to my state so they will be doing a lottery drawing to see who gets picked to be able to purchase a launch edition. I was given a ballpark of 55k to 65k USD for the supra

Zwitterion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mercedes C43
My dealer said they should know what Supra and whatnot they are receiving mid May. So I assume allocations are now slated for then?

spamthechan

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Prius V, Porsche Boxster
My dealer told me they are starting production in May, which means after shipping etc they should arrive around July/August, which aligns with the two dates we've heard. This is coming from Longo Toyota in California.

084runnerltd

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
E0FBE96A-317F-452D-9143-C1999FED6534.png
My dealer told me they are starting production in May, which means after shipping etc they should arrive around July/August, which aligns with the two dates we've heard. This is coming from Longo Toyota in California.
Production has already begun....unless the pics of semi-trailers full of Supras all non-production vehicles....?

spamthechan

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
E0FBE96A-317F-452D-9143-C1999FED6534.png

Production has already begun....unless the pics of semi-trailers full of Supras all non-production vehicles....?
I can't imagine they have built production models before building pre-production press-testing models. I think these are being shipped out for press journalists to sample in the coming weeks.

084runnerltd

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I can't imagine they have built production models before building pre-production press-testing models. I think these are being shipped out for press journalists to sample in the coming weeks.
Could be, I have no idea, I am just trying to be optimistic....

OP
OP
kona61

kona61

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Sold Launch Edition Supra #445
Vehicle Showcase
Yes but those are all launch editions, I have a feeling they would rather ship out the regular Supras to have the press use.

spamthechan

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yes but those are all launch editions, I have a feeling they would rather ship out the regular Supras to have the press use.
Not if only the launch editions come with red interiors.. Looks prettier in magazines and videos. Not sure what happens to press cars after, do they all get smashed anyway? Don't think these are part of the normal, serialized launch cars but I could be wrong :dunno: we'll know soon enough

OP
OP
kona61

kona61

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Sold Launch Edition Supra #445
Vehicle Showcase
Not if only the launch editions come with red interiors.. Looks prettier in magazines and videos. Not sure what happens to press cars after, do they all get smashed anyway? Don't think these are part of the normal, serialized launch cars but I could be wrong :dunno: we'll know soon enough
All the press cars I have ever heard of get sold after. I know someone that bought a Porsche 997 S after it had seen press duty.

yaboyAnt

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1998 4Runner Limited
I just called Piercey Toyota in Milipitas, CA. They supposedly put me on the wait list but not sure how much to rely on that. Anyone have any updates for other major dealerships in the Bay Area?

Enjetek

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra (bye), Gtr
Saw on ig that someone already got theirs with 20k markup. So 75k total. Look for thatfastsupra

dvq

First Name
dvq
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda S2000, Tesla Model 3, BMW M4 ZCP
I just called Piercey Toyota in Milipitas, CA. They supposedly put me on the wait list but not sure how much to rely on that. Anyone have any updates for other major dealerships in the Bay Area?
I've been there 3 times now, different answer each time. Most recent one is they don't have a wait list. LOL
Sponsored