Ultimateones AWZ A90 build (slow and steady)

Helicaldamn

Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra, 2014 Toyota 4Runner, 1986 Toyota 4Runner
December 12 Update
Quick exhaust update, AWE has been returned back to VividRacing and I'm trying to get my order now switched back to the HKS, hopefully that goes smooth and it's still not backordered. Second I have new wheels ordered, late February delivery but it's ok it's winter time here in Boston.
Fun news, went down to @EastCoastSupra shop in Agawam ( new shop in CT soon! )and we installed this amazing new carbon steering wheel as well as matching shift paddles. What a difference the new wheel makes in not only looks and feel.
If you need some Supra stuff please go check them out
https://www.eastcoastsupra.com/
https://www.instagram.com/EastCoastSupra/

B9BF0CCC-7B57-44CC-B706-9450EE4BD87B.JPG
I'm curious why you sent back your AWE exhaust. If you don't feel like sharing publicly could you PM your reason? I've been considering it and just looking for feedback before spending the money. Thanks

OP
Ultimateone

Ultimateone

Reaction score
Car(s)
AW A90
I'm curious why you sent back your AWE exhaust. If you don't feel like sharing publicly could you PM your reason? I've been considering it and just looking for feedback before spending the money. Thanks
When I got the exhaust is was damaged in 2 different places, this was after a couple people complained months earlier of how they package their products on here and on Youtube. From what everyone says they do love their exhaust though so.

Helicaldamn

Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra, 2014 Toyota 4Runner, 1986 Toyota 4Runner
When I got the exhaust is was damaged in 2 different places, this was after a couple people complained months earlier of how they package their products on here and on Youtube. From what everyone says they do love their exhaust though so.
Thanks

Advertisement

Advertisement