Unique Full Carbon Fiber Interior

sgr215

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
I haven't seen anyone post an interior like this so I figured I would. I realize some will say this is going overboard in carbon fiber but I don't really care. It's my car and I think it looks great on a nocturnal black exterior.

List of interior mods:
  • Aftermarket CF and perforated leather steering wheel w/ shifter lights
  • Full CF steering wheel dress up
  • Autotecknic CF paddles
  • Alcantara top dash cover
  • CF bottom dash cover
  • CF headlight switch panel
  • CF HVAC dash covers
  • CF top door panels
  • CF lock panel
  • CF shifter
  • CF door/window pockets
  • CF radio and side center console cover
  • CF drink cover
  • CF rear pocket cover
  • CF passenger side Supra emblem
  • CF center dash speaker cover
  • CF interior light cover
  • CF bluetooth mic covers bc no cheap plastic goes untouched
  • CF exterior door trim (to match interior trim... looks great with windows down)
The exterior is still a work in progress. Wheels, CF fenders, and CF hood on backorder. Will post pictures when it's finished.

IMG_0944.jpg

IMG_0946.jpg

IMG_0941.jpg

IMG_0943.jpg

IMG_0942.jpg
Sponsored

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Honestly, looks good in the pictures.
Edit: looking at it more, I do see thickness around A/C and kneepad area. Remembered why I never liked it before on other NV pictures...:rolleyes1: yet I've never seen it in person, so I'll hold my judgement. If you like it, that's all that matters anyhow...
It's not the same thing but because they're add-ons adding thickness, I thought about CF wrapping. Not sure how it'd have looked.
Do you have one from the trunk facing forward to get the whole interior view, wide camera angle?
Like so:
2020_toyota_gr_supra_dashboard.jpg

2020-toyota-supra-gr-interior-01.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP

sgr215

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
Do you have one from the trunk facing forward to get the whole interior view, wide camera angle?
I'll grab one in the sunlight when I can. I tried in the garage but it's coming out way too dark.

I was expecting it to look terrible but I like it.
I honestly started out thinking the exact same but I'm really happy with the end result. The only area I dislike is the rear silver strut brace. It really doesn't match the rest of the interior now. I would really like to find the carbon fiber HKS strut brace but I haven't seen it for sale anywhere.

OP
OP

sgr215

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
Edit: looking at it more, I do see thickness around A/C and kneepad area. Remembered why I never liked it before on other NV pictures...:rolleyes1: yet I've never seen it in person, so I'll hold my judgement. If you like it, that's all that matters anyhow...
It's not the same thing but because they're add-ons adding thickness, I thought about CF wrapping. Not sure how it'd have looked.
Like so:
It definitely adds a little bit of thickness but in person I don't notice it. On more than one occasion I've even had someone say, "Wow, I didn't know Toyota did a full carbon fiber interior!" or "Is this a special edition?". Someone even asked me if it was the new CF version lol.

The problem I've found with CF wrapping is it's way to fake and glossy looking. I originally intended to wrap the rear strut brace in CF wrap since I couldn't find any real CF replacement but it looked atrocious. So I guess even I have my limits in carbon fiberness lol.

MKV2021

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 premium
It doesn't look as gaudy as I thought it might, but how bad are reflections in direct sunlight? That's my main concern.

yellowman

First Name
evan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 C.F edition 2021 jeep GC
very nice job. Looks like it could pass for a factory built car. I have seen a lot of race cars with carbon fiber and yours looks just as good. The interior is nicer then my cf edition

Suggs.OR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nocturnal 2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
It’s not a bad look but the part that Is stopping me from adding more CF is they all seem to look slightly different. One piece is a slightly different color with a slightly different weave and it’s directly next to another piece of CF with a slightly different color and different weave. If they all came from same batch at same manufacturer and all looked exactly the same I might feel different

Jnhalstead

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra
It’s not a bad look but the part that Is stopping me from adding more CF is they all seem to look slightly different. One piece is a slightly different color with a slightly different weave and it’s directly next to another piece of CF with a slightly different color and different weave. If they all came from same batch at same manufacturer and all looked exactly the same I might feel different
this!!! NV needs to make the OEM CF piece that way all the weave matches.

METAL

First Name
K2
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium (Tungsten Silver)
this!!! NV needs to make the OEM CF piece that way all the weave matches.
NV should fix their own design so it matches the application they are selling for.

Blaque Diamond Wheels

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MkV
I haven't seen anyone post an interior like this so I figured I would. I realize some will say this is going overboard in carbon fiber but I don't really care. It's my car and I think it looks great on a nocturnal black exterior.

List of interior mods:
  • Aftermarket CF and perforated leather steering wheel w/ shifter lights
  • Full CF steering wheel dress up
  • Autotecknic CF paddles
  • Alcantara top dash cover
  • CF bottom dash cover
  • CF headlight switch panel
  • CF HVAC dash covers
  • CF top door panels
  • CF lock panel
  • CF shifter
  • CF door/window pockets
  • CF radio and side center console cover
  • CF drink cover
  • CF rear pocket cover
  • CF passenger side Supra emblem
  • CF center dash speaker cover
  • CF interior light cover
  • CF bluetooth mic covers bc no cheap plastic goes untouched
  • CF exterior door trim (to match interior trim... looks great with windows down)
The exterior is still a work in progress. Wheels, CF fenders, and CF hood on backorder. Will post pictures when it's finished.

IMG_0944.jpg

IMG_0946.jpg

IMG_0941.jpg

IMG_0943.jpg

IMG_0942.jpg
Love how the CF trims work on your car!

JRedMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I'll grab one in the sunlight when I can. I tried in the garage but it's coming out way too dark.

I honestly started out thinking the exact same but I'm really happy with the end result. The only area I dislike is the rear silver strut brace. It really doesn't match the rest of the interior now. I would really like to find the carbon fiber HKS strut brace but I haven't seen it for sale anywhere.
If you’re looking for a carbon rear strut brace talk to Jonathan @NVSpecialties. They sell one though it’s currently sold out.

https://nvspecialties.com/products/nvspec-carbon-cabin-brace

Vroomin350

First Name
Yohan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GS C7 Corvette
Looks amazing, can you guide me where I might find those top door panels ?
Sponsored