First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1995 Supra Turbo
Use my NEW 2020 Supra For Development / R&D / Automotive Journalists

Hello all,

In the spirit of spreading the gospel of how this vehicle will be, and because I foresee a lack of inventory within the first year of its release, I will make this 2020 Toyota Supra LAUNCH EDITION available to companies that participate in the following activities:
  • Aftermarket Performance Products (Air intakes, Suspension)
  • Automotive Journalists
  • Performance Testing
  • Ride & Drives
  • Competitive Comparison
  • Marketing Agencies
  • Focus Studies
  • Product Prototyping
  • Emissions Testing
  • Photography & Video
  • Cinematography
Be the first to have this car without the wait or having to buy it and tie up precious funds.

Please note: Unfortunately if you are an individual looking to rent a car for a day or so for fun, I can not help you as I am not a public car rental operation.

If you are interested in using this vehicle for what I mentioned above, please send me a message via the forum and I will reply promptly. I am not difficult to work with, so long as things make sense and there is honesty I will have no problems.

Thank you all.
Sponsored

Attachments

Ryanthetemp

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Past: E28 M5, E24 M6, E30 325is
Iā€™ve gotten my vin and will be taking delivery day of the Supra launch party Monday the 22nd of this month. I unfortunately have to go out of country for several months and donā€™t want the car sitting up....so Iā€™m opening the door to respectable tuners and manufactures that would like to use the car for testing and fitment. Please DM if interested!