Username and Meaning

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
How do you pronounce your username and what is its meaning? You pronounce mine like you'd expect. Many moons ago when I was single and happy (circa 1998), I was dicking around with some coworkers and we were trying to figure out what the flap of skin between your upper lip and gum was called. Someone called it the "underdonk" and it stuck.
Sponsored

Rocksandblues

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, e46 M3, diesel BMW e90, GL450
Many many moons ago when online forums were still bulletin boards (look it up) what i came up with- was mainly interested in fishing and boating back then and I was primarily fishing for Rockfish and Blue fish in the CHesapeake/lower Potomac
A little fishing board was my first foray and so I have just kept that moniker across all

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100
Sp1ral0ut - spiral out. Influenced from Tool - Lateralus and the belief you should always expand yourself (spiral out). Always grow and learn.

ShakaDaKine

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 TG 3.0
My username is just a throwback to my Hawaiian heritage... "Shaka" and "Da Kine" are words that have various meanings, but in general, I'm saying "Howsit", for whatever the subject matter is about.

STV3

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
My name is Steve and I like the number 3 😂 . I made that up when I was like 13 and stuck with it for some reason. Literally just say it like you are spelling it out Es-Tee-Vee-Three

suicidaleggroll

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2012 WRX
Suicidal Eggroll

Just something my friends and I came up with one durito and mountain dew filled video game all-nighter back in the 90s and it stuck

OP
OP
underdonk

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
Many many moons ago when online forums were still bulletin boards (look it up) what i came up with- was mainly interested in fishing and boating back then and I was primarily fishing for Rockfish and Blue fish in the CHesapeake/lower Potomac
A little fishing board was my first foray and so I have just kept that moniker across all
This is a solid origin story. I'll never forget downloading some giant thing (probably a game illegally) from a BBS - took all night and most of the next day - and the sysop disconnected me in the last 1 min of it just to be an asshole. These were the days when resuming a download wasn't possible. Still gets my hackles up after all this time.

Zupra1776

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 MKV Supra and floating toys.
Mine is two parts. One being an obvious play on the Z4 Supra chassis = Zupra

Two being a homage to the brave founders and influencers of this great country and them flipping the bird to king george and the monarchy. I'd like to think they would tell the EPA to focus more on trash and hazard materials dumping, and less on what mods our freedom wagons are running. 🇺🇲🇺🇸
Sponsored