Vancouver owners - whos here?

kalsonc

First Name
Kalson
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Looking to seek out all the Vancouver Supra owners here and possibly start a whatsapp group

This way we can help each other and better organize meets
Sponsored

gtcv_kz

First Name
Kuma
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota GR Supra J29
Hi there, I got a black A90, also there is a white one in my shop!!
What's your instagram?

BlackSupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota GR Supra
I have a black one as well. It's my daily and has around 19,000 kilometers already lol...Had it since June last year.

gtcv_kz

First Name
Kuma
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota GR Supra J29
I have a black one as well. It's my daily and has around 19,000 kilometers already lol...Had it since June last year.
I had mine since 2020 Aug 8th, now only 8600km haha! what's your instagram?

BlackSupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota GR Supra
I had mine since 2020 Aug 8th, now only 8600km haha! what's your instagram?
I drove it everywhere in the summer haha. Went on many cruises with buddies. Plus I commute from Richmond to Burnaby for work every day. My insta is cw8596.

OP
OP

kalsonc

First Name
Kalson
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
you guys still around?

pm me - lets get a whatsapp group started with local owners

OP
OP

kalsonc

First Name
Kalson
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
hey hugh,

feel free to pm me and i can send you the invite link for the whatsapp group!

romanLegion9574

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0, 2023 Toyota GRC Core
Once the border opens up, drop by and say hi to the Seattle + Portland Supras -- supra_sessions on IG.

luv2xlr8

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
I'll hopefully be in the mix soon, trying to find the right dealer to work with on a 2022...

SkySupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0
First time posting here, I just picked up my 2022 Supra 3.0 in Nitro Yellow this week from a dealer in Vancouver. It has been an interesting process to say the least and I definitely would have done things differently if I were to do it again. My impression is that most Toyota dealerships have no clue about how to deliver a Supra since it is not your typical Toyota car. They forgot to enable the GPS navigation in my car during the PDI process and I will have to bring the car in again to get the GPS working. From what I heard, only certain dealerships have Supra-trained technicians (Richmond Toyota being one of them) so maybe my experience might have been different if I had gotten my car from one of those places instead.

I remember when I bought a new BMW years ago, the technician went through all the buttons and menu options in the car with me to make sure I understood how to operate everything. None of that happened when I picked up the Supra and they pretty much just handed me the keys and expected me to figure everything out on my own...probably cause they didn't know much about the interior in the first place.

Hopefully other people had a better experience in the delivery process than I did. The car is amazing in the time that I've had it so far.

luv2xlr8

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
First time posting here, I just picked up my 2022 Supra 3.0 in Nitro Yellow this week from a dealer in Vancouver. It has been an interesting process to say the least and I definitely would have done things differently if I were to do it again. My impression is that most Toyota dealerships have no clue about how to deliver a Supra since it is not your typical Toyota car. They forgot to enable the GPS navigation in my car during the PDI process and I will have to bring the car in again to get the GPS working. From what I heard, only certain dealerships have Supra-trained technicians (Richmond Toyota being one of them) so maybe my experience might have been different if I had gotten my car from one of those places instead.

I remember when I bought a new BMW years ago, the technician went through all the buttons and menu options in the car with me to make sure I understood how to operate everything. None of that happened when I picked up the Supra and they pretty much just handed me the keys and expected me to figure everything out on my own...probably cause they didn't know much about the interior in the first place.

Hopefully other people had a better experience in the delivery process than I did. The car is amazing in the time that I've had it so far.
How much time between placing the order and delivery? I have a dealership in the Vancouver area telling me the wait is a year... another dealership ready to sell me a 2021 today, and a third who I know has already delivered a 2022. I'm currently trying to find the right dealer in BC to deal with as well. Congrats on the new car!
Sponsored