• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

VelgenWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Audi RS6 2021 Dodge Ram TRX
Hello guys, would like to get your feedback on what you guys would like to run on your A90 Supra. We are getting a lot of request for both 19" & 20" so we are asking for your guys opinion on what you guys would like to run or better said would run on your A90.
Sponsored

CJ-

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Absolute Zero Supra LE
Pics of both?

Amfchang

First Name
AMF
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
I’ve noticed that some stock body a90’s can pull off 20’s. Honestly, I really want too if it works, only because I want to wide body later on and the 19” meaty setups still seem too low for ground clearance. The roads I have at my location are complete shit so there is much options but to either scrape or look retarded. So in other words, if I could pull off 20’s and it’s not stretched tires, I’ll take it. Widebody or not.

OP
OP
VelgenWheels

VelgenWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Audi RS6 2021 Dodge Ram TRX
Pics of both?
You are wanting to see images of both on the vehicle?

I’ve noticed that some stock body a90’s can pull off 20’s. Honestly, I really want too if it works, only because I want to wide body later on and the 19” meaty setups still seem too low for ground clearance. The roads I have at my location are complete shit so there is much options but to either scrape or look retarded. So in other words, if I could pull off 20’s and it’s not stretched tires, I’ll take it. Widebody or not.
We have done both on 19" and 20" and the 20" lowered does not rub whatsoever even without a stretch on the wheel. I know with the specs that we provide you do not need a stretch tire to run on wheels on the A90 Supra with 20"

Status
Not open for further replies.