Virginia Toyota Dealership For Service

SunbirdGTO

First Name
Scott
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 1986 Mitsubishi Starion
Its time for my first oil change. Has anyone had a good or bad experience with any of the Toyota dealerships in Northern Virginia?

kurumi

Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2013 Fiat 500 Abarth
I have nothing but high praise for Sheehy Toyota of Fredericksburg. Both the service manager (Bill) and one of the service writers (Tarron) have Supras and are very careful with the car (being owners themselves).

I would not bother going to Passport Toyota since they don't really care to work on the car.

Miller Toyota in Manassas is ok for service but their sales department can eat a bag of ****.

OP
SunbirdGTO

SunbirdGTO

First Name
Scott
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 1986 Mitsubishi Starion
I have nothing but high praise for Sheehy Toyota of Fredericksburg. Both the service manager (Bill) and one of the service writers (Tarron) have Supras and are very careful with the car (being owners themselves).

I would not bother going to Passport Toyota since they don't really care to work on the car.

Miller Toyota in Manassas is ok for service but their sales department can eat a bag of ****.
Hey Thanks for that. I am closest to Miller Manassas or Miller Warrenton. I called the Manassas location and the customer service person says they have worked on "a few". But, candidly, he didn't inspire a lot (or any) confidence. Thanks for your thoughts.

Rocksandblues

Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, e46 M3, diesel BMW e90, f250
I haven’t had anything worked on yet. But I bought from the same sheehy above in Fredericksburg. And both those same two guys couldn’t have been nicer or more generous with their time and advice( I had lots of questions).
They are Aplus enthusiasts for sure

Advertisement

Advertisement