2020 Supra
already some renderings on the way

Sponsored

eyeye96

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
So many people criticizing all the miniscule things on the Z as if the Supra is perfect. Let's not forget the fake vents in the door and the ugliest steering wheel in the history of sports cars. I mean whoever decided to put that Corolla looking steering wheel in a supra must be fired. And coming to the interior the supra instrument cluster is similar to any of the bmw 3 series instrument cluster, looks outdated. Yeah the iDrive system is very good no arguments there but the overall look of the interior and the instrument cluster of the Z looks better than the supra for sure. Steering wheel playing a big role. It's a prototype so they might end up with better materials. But if it is a $40k car with 400 hP and a manual, I wouldn't mind the shitty front end and they can take my money right away. For a 40k car, it's a really good sports car in my opinion.

Ultimateone

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
AW A90
So many people criticizing all the miniscule things on the Z as if the Supra is perfect. Let's not forget the fake vents in the door and the ugliest steering wheel in the history of sports cars. I mean whoever decided to put that Corolla looking steering wheel in a supra must be fired. And coming to the interior the supra instrument cluster is similar to any of the bmw 3 series instrument cluster, looks outdated. Yeah the iDrive system is very good no arguments there but the overall look of the interior and the instrument cluster of the Z looks better than the supra for sure. Steering wheel playing a big role. It's a prototype so they might end up with better materials. But if it is a $40k car with 400 hP and a manual, I wouldn't mind the shitty front end and they can take my money right away. For a 40k car, it's a really good sports car in my opinion.
cool dude

DesmoSD

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1993.5 Supra TT, 997.1 911 Carrera S, 1199 Panigale S
That's typical Toyota and they did that with the MKIV Supra. :rofl: Thank goodness for JDM. I agree, they should be fired. ;)

toyota-supra-3-spoke-steering-wheel-conversion-upgrade-kit-1993-1997-supra-free-shipping-21.jpg

iN3-NmTlbnqN3l5zP_uOlQdw65zQrDYFDJiWKD9lHh7RFsifSt3g08EWTzoBzCej_Zk-X_fNaZrBWcMJREdjNPUb3JbzPr1Q.jpg

93812041990416.jpg

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
I did not know the 400Z had a price tag of $40K.

Considering the Q50RS is near $60K, I would assume the 400Z with comparable package to the base Supra will be about $50K. This is probably why Nissan did not release to the public the 'bad news' for folks on a budget.

Ultimateone

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
AW A90
I did not know the 400Z had a price tag of $40K.

Considering the Q50RS is near $60K, I would assume the 400Z with comparable package to the base Supra will be about $50K. This is probably why Nissan did not release to the public the 'bad news' for folks on a budget.
There hasn't been any price said at all but the rumors are north of $45-50k which would make sense.

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
There hasn't been any price said at all but the rumors are north of $45-50k which would make sense.
Agreed. With tax and destination at least $50-55K otd, add upgrades will probably come out about the same price as our Premium trim.

Escapist

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2016 Yamaha R1
My Corolla steering wheel actually looks better than the one in the A90 thank you very much.

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra is not a V6.. Failed clip

upload_2020-9-18_22-0-20.png

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra

legacy_etu

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 Supra, 16 Wrangler UNLTD
I would suspect it will be 5-10k cheaper than a Q60 red sport. Nissan wouldn’t want to undercut that car even though they target a different demographic. That would put it around $45-53k.
Sponsored