Nissan Z vs Toyota Supra

Which one gets your vote?

• Total voters

YungMercureal

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium Supra - Nitro Yellow
Agree, I think if the rumored price tag is true it will destroy the Supra when it comes to sales.

Why would they be bias? Because the Supra isn't a really a Toyota? They're also driving around in a Subaru with a Toyota badge. :p
I'm sure there are people that have justified the Subaru/Toyota collab yet critique the BMW/Toyota collab. I was mainly referring to people who are complaining about no manual and price. Those things have nothing to do with looks if we are strictly concerned about visuals. Obviously those come into play for the whole package, where I do see the Z having a sizeable leg up.

Obviously I have some inherent bias being a MkV owner, but I can confidently say that I like the looks of the MkV better. Of course there could be some changes and if so, I will gladly re-evaluate. :thumbsup:

Grendel-13

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 2017 Corvette Grand Sport 2015 BMW 435xi
The Z is very bland on the outside. Much more style to the Supra. I used to a own a current generation Maxima, and I'm not impressed with Nissan. Dash does look cool in the Z though. It will be interesting to see what Mazda does, if they do a new RX.

Supra Man

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
92 Supra(Sold) / 04 Rsx-S(Rip) / 13 Nismo 370z(Current)
The Z is very bland on the outside. Much more style to the Supra. I used to a own a current generation Maxima, and I'm not impressed with Nissan. Dash does look cool in the Z though. It will be interesting to see what Mazda does, if they do a new RX.
probably pretty cool if it doesnt have a rotary engine... hahaha jk

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
Cable e-brake and MT is nice but they basically took a 370Z and put their Q50RS motor in it right... I think the body is too bland for 2021 and the facia looks pretty awful.

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tundra TRD Pro, 1994 MKIV Supra TT
Vehicle Showcase
When we start seeing future Z’s with TWO HUGE upgraded snails strapped to them, people will quickly forget the topic of looks and styling.

I wanna know more details about the engine, trans, and diff.
Sponsored