Which one gets your vote?

• Total voters

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
I would also add what clutch system (internal or external slave), rear diff bushing, steering lock (LOL), and whether or not DAS.
Sponsored

justbake

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
F10 535i
Some of you guys on here are so fucking obnoxious and usually the people who don't own the car but love to stay and troll.
This isn’t an owner’s forum.

Not liking a car because who makes it is a valid reason. Toyota had the benefit of the doubt since they were the only one in Japan producing something new.

Tsar

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra

Not liking a car because who makes it is a valid reason. Toyota had the benefit of the doubt since they were the only one in Japan producing something new.
It's not but why waste your time on something that you'll hate on? It's truly a waste of time. Pointing out something to a group of people that they already know and decided to purchase the car regardless of that reason ins't going to lead to some kind of moment of eureka for anyone.

You don't like it? Cool. Make a post on your facebook/instagram/snapchat/vk/weibo and move on. Isn't there something better in one's life to do than to post on a forum of a car that they don't like? :dunno:

justbake

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
F10 535i
It's not but why waste your time on something that you'll hate on? It's truly a waste of time. Pointing out something to a group of people that they already know and decided to purchase the car regardless of that reason ins't going to lead to some kind of moment of eureka for anyone.

You don't like it? Cool. Make a post on your facebook/instagram/snapchat/vk/weibo and move on. Isn't there something better in one's life to do than to post on a forum of a car that they don't like? :dunno:
:dunno:

Ultimateone

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
AW A90

I'm tired of seeing the BMW comments all over the internet, it's so old and played out and I wish I didn't have to see this nonsense on my fav forum for my car.

Octane

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra
Definitely not a big fan of the front bumper, that alone would make me not buy the car. As a previous 370z owner, I was hoping the next gen would be a solid car... but looks like I'll be sticking to the Supra. Looks better from every angle.

I am jealous of the 6mt though.

justbake

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
F10 535i
I'm tired of seeing the BMW comments all over the internet, it's so old and played out and I wish I didn't have to see this nonsense on my fav forum for my car.
By buying the car you're telling Toyota you're okay with hearing it

Supra Man

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
92 Supra(Sold) / 04 Rsx-S(Rip) / 13 Nismo 370z(Current)
I would also add what clutch system (internal or external slave), rear diff bushing, steering lock (LOL), and whether or not DAS.
nissan better replace that pos plastic csc and that grease filled rear diff bushing i swearrrr hahahaha

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I think everyone in the world appreciates that Nissan, despite all the shit storms, (scandals, profitability) is able to come up with a next gen powered by it's own and continuing the MT.
Front is hideous no matter how you look at it. I'm pretty sure cooling engineers asked for x by y rectangular opening and designers were like, you want it, you got it.
From the side it looks great. Rear, throw back nice design.
Does less than great but original design sell these days? Absolutely. There are a handful of sports cars around Supra prices. Also hate but hype on new BMW grills, CyberTruck, etc. they'll sell for sure as well. Depending on the price, this will for surely out sell the Supra.
If Nissan is doing what all ads are doing then they must have put a higher trim and we see manual adjusted seats and not so sleek mid console. So they may have left things low-key like 86.

Camus

First Name
Daniel.
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra , 2021 M4 Base.
Yes, in every video and in every post, there is always this guy with the same comments:
  • Nice BMW
  • Nice Zupra
  • It's a BMW
  • No 2JZ no real Supra
It's like the retarded kid repeating the jokes that everyone already know. Even in the Nissan Z Proto video I saw some comments like "This is a true Japanese car, not like the Bupra".

OP
OP
2JZ-No-Sh*t

2JZ-No-Sh*t

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My feet

Captain_Kirk

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
?
^I'm not in love with the front bumper as well, but that should be an easy aftermarket fix.
This! I don't know what the big deal is. A front bumper can be easily be replaced. Also Supra owners calling the kettle black. Let's not pretend the Supra nose is without controversy.

Are either cars perfect? No, but In the end I'm just happy that a new sports car is being released in the age of CUVs and COVID.
Sponsored