What’s your favorite video game of all time?

VA90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Gran Turismo 4 or Gran Turismo 2. Probably 4. After that, GTA Vice City, Modern Warfare, and original Final Fantasy

BraveDemon

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra; 19 TTRS; 19 Velar P380 HSE; 15 GLA45 AMG
Fun thread. I was a kid in 80s/90s so alot of those games are super nostalgic. FF7 comes to mind - remember begging my mom to get me a PS1 to play that and I must’ve played through that game a dozen or so times.

But for me it’s probably World of Warcraft. I was a dedicated raider and guild officer for 7 years. Gave it up when I started working after grad school.

WOW has been shit since like the last 3 expacs though (no offense to guys/gals that still play) and have no desire to play it.

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Don't know about favorite but longest played ones on PC. Had PS1, PS2 for sure Gran Turismo, but I'm a PC guy so ps3,4,5 didn't caught on and life choices/changes, etc.
C&C
HL CS
WoW
NFS
GTA
CoD MW
Battlefield
AoE
Many more that i can't recall now..

OP
OP
Supraboi7

Supraboi7

First Name
Johnny Boi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Gran Turismo 4 or Gran Turismo 2. Probably 4. After that, GTA Vice City, Modern Warfare, and original Final Fantasy
Vice city was so good!

OP
OP
Supraboi7

Supraboi7

First Name
Johnny Boi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Halo for sure. Just not sure on which one. Probably Reach.
I wasn’t wild about reach but i respect it and see how others like it. It being bungie made instead of 343 industries gets major points in my book 😂

OP
OP
Supraboi7

Supraboi7

First Name
Johnny Boi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Tie for me. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Goldeneye 007. Wasted many, many, MANY hours of my childhood between those two games.
Goldeneye was so iconic definitely played tons of multiplayer!

OP
OP
Supraboi7

Supraboi7

First Name
Johnny Boi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Fun thread. I was a kid in 80s/90s so alot of those games are super nostalgic. FF7 comes to mind - remember begging my mom to get me a PS1 to play that and I must’ve played through that game a dozen or so times.

But for me it’s probably World of Warcraft. I was a dedicated raider and guild officer for 7 years. Gave it up when I started working after grad school.

WOW has been shit since like the last 3 expacs though (no offense to guys/gals that still play) and have no desire to play it.
I heard Wow had great following like you said but beat to shit recently 😭

OP
OP
Supraboi7

Supraboi7

First Name
Johnny Boi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Also if anyone has ever heard of dishonored i would highly recommend that game. StealthgamerBR has crazy runs on YouTube

PASupra85

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Ascent, 2022 Prius, 2023 Supra (deposit)
Oh man, picking just one is damn hard. I’d say the most impactful on my life has been Fable. That game nearly made me fail freshman year of college. That and halo 2. There’s nothing like being placed on academic probation to set ya straight!

Silver on Dreamcast was good too…

Currently playing Horizon WW and looking forward to Starfield

Last edited:

BraveDemon

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra; 19 TTRS; 19 Velar P380 HSE; 15 GLA45 AMG
I heard Wow had great following like you said but beat to shit recently 😭
Yeah, games like WoW you age out of. Those types of games reward more time spent in game and it’s hard to keep up with that as you get older and have more obligations (work, wife, kids). The recent Expacs made it just a constant farm sink and ain’t nobody got time for that. But I guess thinking of it more I liked the time spent with the folks in the guild more than the game.

HL CS
NFS
….
Many more that i can't recall now..
Dude how could I forget those! Almost failed out freshman year of college because of Counter Strike.

NFS Most Wanted is the best NFS game. Still have a few songs from that soundtrack on my workout playlist.
Sponsored