What Curb Ramps do you use for lowered Supra

mdbr0tha

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra, R35
So I Lowered my Supra, and I got a bigger Exhaust (Seibon).

Backed the car up in the drive way and there was a bit of rubbing,.

Any options for Curb Ramps you use that work great?

I know sites have all kids of options, but I'd like to know what you "actually use" that works, versus just sending links of curb ramps to use.

Not a great pic (G-maps lol) but an idea of the driveway.

1653483107337.png
Sponsored

Tsuekasa

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium 2018 Wrx Sti Base
Cheapest route is to get some wood from homedepot.

I'm lowered on 1.2 inches on swift springs. I don't even have a lip kit. It's too low for rhino ramps if i need to do an oil change.

Last edited:

MisterSkiz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra, 2008 Lexus IS-F
I am lowered on Swift Springs with a Maxton V2 lip- I use these: https://www.ebay.com/itm/113686048395

They allow me to get the car high enough to jack up the front or rear end at a time and then get jackstands underneath.

In regards to your driveway, that curb looks pretty gnarly - are you sure the city shouldn't have cut it flush with the road? Regardless, you will have to attack the height difference at an angle unfortunately.

There are some examples on youtube here:

GreyMadder

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Tungsten A90 Premium, 08 Tundra, 04 GX470
I am lowered on Swift Springs with a Maxton V2 lip- I use these: https://www.ebay.com/itm/113686048395

They allow me to get the car high enough to jack up the front or rear end at a time and then get jackstands underneath.

In regards to your driveway, that curb looks pretty gnarly - are you sure the city shouldn't have cut it flush with the road? Regardless, you will have to attack the height difference at an angle unfortunately.

There are some examples on youtube here:

Thanks for sharing was looking at these so I can put my springs on and change my own oil since I only have one left.

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
Bridjit

Edit: I am not lowered. I use these for the same reason I will drive around speed bumps. My previous 500 Abarth scraped the front if you went too fast and it didnā€™t anymore with the Bridjit.

OP
OP
mdbr0tha

mdbr0tha

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra, R35
Cheapest route is to get some wood from homedepot.

I'm lowered on 1.2 inches on springs. I don't even have a lip kit. It's too low for rhino ramps if i need to do an oik change.
Great Idea! Thank you!

OP
OP
mdbr0tha

mdbr0tha

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra, R35
Thanks for sharing was looking at these so I can put my springs on and change my own oil since I only have one left.
Great info and video.

Well I actually asked the homebuilder to make my driveway more flush. I reached out to them several times. They are the ones who hired contractors to pave the driveway....Unfortunately they didn't do it.

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
Great Idea! Thank you!
From experience the wood can set sail down the gutter with the first proper shower if you leave it out there all the time. I used a few 2x6s when we moved in before I got the Bridjit ramps and forgot about them. Foundā€™em later in front of the neighbors curb on the storm drain grate.

OP
OP
mdbr0tha

mdbr0tha

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra, R35
From experience the wood can set sail down the gutter with the first proper shower if you leave it out there all the time. I used a few 2x6s when we moved in before I got the Bridjit ramps and forgot about them. Foundā€™em later in front of the neighbors curb on the storm drain grate.
LOL..That could definitely happen with my driveway being on a bit of a hill...Hmmmmm Definitely something to think about.
Sponsored