What is the best brand of Carbon parts available for the A90?

Famo

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 LE Supra
Like the title asks, wanted to see what your guys opinion is on the best carbon available for the money? Obviously I know there is the official TRD, but not really trying to lay out $8,000 shipped for two parts. I've seen multiple websites offering the same thing in the same price range just wanted to see if anyone has had any experience with Seibon, P2uned or JPMcarbon? I'm looking to get carbon side garnishes and side skirts and want the best quality for the money thanks! If anyone has these parts (all brands welcomed) and can post their experience with them or what they'd recommend, I'd greatly appreciate it!
Sponsored

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
Brand named companies like Varis, Aimgain, Max Orido, Tom's, Kuhl, HKD, and Pandem are all good quality as they are the original designs and have high quality control.

Then replica companies like Seibon, Rexpeed, Autotecknic, Suvneer I heard are okay. Seibon has decent quality control.

OP
OP

Famo

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 LE Supra
Brand named companies like Varis, Aimgain, Max Orido, Tom's, Kuhl, HKD, and Pandem are all good quality as they are the original designs and have high quality control.

Then replica companies like Seibon, Rexpeed, Autotecknic, Suvneer I heard are okay. Seibon has decent quality control.
Yea I've heard Seibon is actually pretty decent, im not sure exactly which one to choose. I'm looking at spending around $2200 for both. I swear if trd wasn't so damn expensive I'd just bite the bullet on it, but then I would be a nervous wreck with my car and I'd rather avoid that. Thanks for the suggestions ill check them out!

krumpir

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
FWIW Seibon isnt a rep brand, they have been making full carbon pieces for many years (trunks, hoods, front lips). They currently have the only front lip for the Supra that replaces the stock one (the plastic winglets). Im going to get Max Orido just because car is too low for any other front lip. Also many people run Verus Engineering carbon polyweave front splitters/ side skirts, they are insanely strong and functional. I know Zrk is running them and stated they are bulletproof

OP
OP

Famo

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 LE Supra
FWIW Seibon isnt a rep brand, they have been making full carbon pieces for many years (trunks, hoods, front lips). They currently have the only front lip for the Supra that replaces the stock one (the plastic winglets). Im going to get Max Orido just because car is too low for any other front lip. Also many people run Verus Engineering carbon polyweave front splitters/ side skirts, they are insanely strong and functional. I know Zrk is running them and stated they are bulletproof
Yea I've seen there a pretty big brand, I was going for these two parts mostly (picture below) which I didn't see offered by Verus Engineering. It's too bad cause they look like an awesome company with a great product. So far it's looking like Seibon might be the best in terms of quality comparable to TRD.

tempImageRsTaKj.jpg

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
NV Specialties is another good one.

Deepseahooyah

First Name
Willis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A90 Premium
IND has 3d design (Japan)front lip and side skirts. Quality is (Pristine)

they make a complete replacement for the oem front lip pieces. IMO this is the cleanest front lip on the market.

I believe itā€™s 25xx +\- for just the lip

Mk5phtm

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota GR Supra Phantom
P2uned also offers a carbon kit which looks identical the the trd kit. Quality is good too from what Iā€™ve heard

EziGR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
P2uned also replaces the entire front pieces as well.

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Seibon is pretty solid.

Other JDM brands are great but more expensive. It comes down to how much you want to spend.

-Josh

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra

Realygoofyguy

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra Premium, 2021 Tacoma TRD Off Road,
I have on order the APR side skirts and spats. I don't believe they make the door garnish, but the APR front splitter and rear diffusor are both very high quality.
Sponsored