What the Supra looks like in any color! (using CGI)

f22bub

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra Jarama Racetrack Edition
Hi Everyone!

I just ordered my 2021 GR Supra 3.0 not long too ago and got very excited. Unfortunately I will have to wait 3-4 months until it arrives at the dealership and because I am a bit nerdy I bought a pretty accurate 3d model of the car. I did it to test out different wheel designs, wheel colors, wheel sizes, license plates, lowering springs and will probably try and digitally fit other parts as well because I am super excited and need to funnel that excitement into something!

While doing it though, I tested some colors and thought why not share that with you - some of them look so good on the Supra! I hope this fits the category even though these pics are not actually real. I did not want to put my PC through perfectly rendering every single image so the pics are low-resolution unfortunately, but I think the lightning looks natural and gives a somewhat actual representation of how it would look in reallife!

If you've ever thought about wrapping your car, let me know the color and I am happy to show you how it might look! ;)

supra.72.jpg
supra.73.jpg
supra.74.jpg
supra.76.jpg
supra.80.jpg
supra.81.jpg
supra.82.jpg
supra.83.jpg
supra.78.jpg
supra.85.jpg
supra.86.jpg
supra.87.jpg
supra.88.jpg
Sponsored

Xxyion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Refraction Blue, 05' S2000
Honestly i would love if they released a green one. They might in the future and i'll hate that, and will figure out if trading my A91 will be worth it. But green is my absolute favorite color.

OP
OP
f22bub

f22bub

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honestly i would love if they released a green one. They might in the future and i'll hate that, and will figure out if trading my A91 will be worth it. But green is my absolute favorite color.
Honestly, while creating these pictures I thought this car looks great in any color! But green would be really nice, I agree!

Supra Cat

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 3.0, 4Runner, Mustang GT/CS, NA Miata
I love the last green rendering. It's a lot like my favorite Dodge color from the 70's... SUBLIME. :cool:

Cruzifer

First Name
Valente
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra (Renaissance Red 2.0)
The first & last colors look best to me. I'm hoping the new Forza Horizon game will add the new Supra so I can have multiple different ones in different colors while I enjoy my red in real life lol.

SupraBC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 2.0
Unfortunately I will have to wait 3-4 months until it arrives at the dealership and because I am a bit nerdy I bought a pretty accurate 3d model of the car. I did it to test out different wheel designs, wheel colors, wheel sizes, license plates, lowering springs and will probably try and digitally fit other parts as well because I am super excited and need to funnel that excitement into something!
Love it!
I waited around 3 months for mine and the way I dealt with the excitement was by watching every single Supra video on youtube......some more than once

I wish I had your skills. The way I tested different wheels was using Microsoft Paint and good 'ol copy paste ?

OP
OP
f22bub

f22bub

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Love it!
I waited around 3 months for mine and the way I dealt with the excitement was by watching every single Supra video on youtube......some more than once

I wish I had your skills. The way I tested different wheels was using Microsoft Paint and good 'ol copy paste ?
Thanks dude, appreciate it! Yeah I also watched every single video lol!

GG117

First Name
Mathew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra A90, Subaru WRX
I actually like the green color, it is my favorite color. I can't help but imagining how Mamba Green on Supra would look like.
Sponsored