Wheel spacers

Aliaxu

First Name
xu
Reaction score
Car(s)
w205
Hi all, looking to buy new wheel spacers. Does anyone know the size I need to order? I guess forged aluminum alloy is the way to go. thanks for the help.

Advertisement

Munkeeboi

Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2018 Volvo V60 Polestar
5x112 66.6 centerbore in any width of your choice

BMS and Future Classic brands already include extended lugs.

chuckyl

First Name
Chuck
Reaction score
Car(s)
Miata Nd, Stinger Base and 2021 Supra
First, decide if you're going to lower your car because that directly influences the size. If stock 13mm front and 15mm back is popular for a wider stance. Lowered is a different story if you want to eliminate rubbing.

Escapist

First Name
Alex
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2016 Yamaha R1
First, decide if you're going to lower your car because that directly influences the size. If stock 13mm front and 15mm back is popular for a wider stance. Lowered is a different story if you want to eliminate rubbing.
I have no rubbing on my 13mm/15mm setup. I'm running H&R Springs.

Munkeeboi

Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2018 Volvo V60 Polestar
I'm running 15mm front and 18mm rear on Swift lowering springs

sstevens7

First Name
Shane
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Running 13 front, 15 rear on Eibach Pro Kit, supposedly the most aggressive spring drop and I have zero rubbing issues.

Shay

First Name
Shay
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra Premium White
Like others have said you need to decide if you are going to lower the car first.

I installed Future Classic wheel spacers and rock guards from ZL1. I used 18mm rear spacers and 15mm front spacers. I like this width on stock springs. The spacers fit perfectly, if they fit any tighter on the hub you would have to press them on. The only problem I had with the rock guards is that the bottom screw on the rear was too short to work.

This was the first time I removed the wheels and have a little advice for those who haven't done it yet. Since you don't have studs once the wheel is off the center hub the wheel will want to fall and the dust cover behind the rotor can contact and scratch the inside of the wheel. The Future Classic spacers came with too alignment pins, that can be installed before removing the wheel from the hub, to aid removing the wheel without scratching it.

You can see pictures at the link below

https://www.supramkv.com/threads/what-did-you-do-to-your-supra-today.2074/page-156#post-122324

Pumice

Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
I'm lowered about .8" on HKS Hypermax springs and went with Burger Motorsports spacers - 10mm front and 13mm rear. Almost went with 13/15 but I think the conservative route is just right. Much thanks to Andrew4Supra for sharing his setup.

IMG_0512.jpeg

Last edited:

Jackyl tm

First Name
Tim
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Edition, C230, Mazda Protege
haven't lowered mine yet, but I have 13 and 15 on mine. Went with burger motorsports. Came from bmws, and bms has always provided great products

FullmetalHeart

Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
I have no rubbing on my 13mm/15mm setup. I'm running H&R Springs.
are you running spring silencers/those coil pad things on your car? I've seen alot of H&R owners say they get weird noises in the rear end at low speeds after installing

Escapist

First Name
Alex
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2016 Yamaha R1
are you running spring silencers/those coil pad things on your car? I've seen alot of H&R owners say they get weird noises in the rear end at low speeds after installing
No, I don't think the h&R's came with that. 300ish miles and I haven't noticed any weird noises.

Advertisement

Advertisement