Which Rear Wing?

Matthewstorm

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium w/Carbon Fiber.
Which Rear Wing do people recommend that won't break the bank? I've had one on all my cars and like the look.
Thanks!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Matthewstorm

Matthewstorm

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
For just looks it is all what YOU like and your budget.
So subjective.
Right. I guess the purpose of my post was to get some examples of what's available. Google doesn't work for everything.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
OP
OP
Matthewstorm

Matthewstorm

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

MisterSkiz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra, 2008 Lexus IS-F
My favorite in this order are:

Artisan Spirits GT
OEM A91 Spoiler in Carbon Fiber

lordwalker

First Name
Walker
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 3.0 Premium, Macan GTS, RS5, Model Y
Varis is what I'm going to get, not understated though lol

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium
It's all subjective. What doesn't "break the bank" for you may for others and vice versa.

I love the Artisan Spirits Black Label GT CF wing, but it's $2500 and no one makes a replica. My next choice was the Aimgain CF wing. It's $1700 but luckily there are plenty of vendors making replicas - from Rexpeed to eBay vendors in Taiwan (which is probably where they're all made anyway.)

I got the Aimgain CF rep. It was $700. Fit and finish aren't perfect, but definitely unnoticeable from 2 feet away. Mounted flush and even with no gaps. Clearcoat and CF weave is even across the top though. I'm happy. I personally wouldn't want to pay an extra $1K just for the original from Japan.

It's just an aesthetic piece of resin and carbon fiber, but it's also your money. I'd rather spend the money on good tires, proven engine and performance components that DO matter when it comes to quality.

MisterSkiz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra, 2008 Lexus IS-F
It's all subjective. What doesn't "break the bank" for you may for others and vice versa.

I love the Artisan Spirits Black Label GT CF wing, but it's $2500 and no one makes a replica. My next choice was the Aimgain CF wing. It's $1700 but luckily there are plenty of vendors making replicas - from Rexpeed to eBay vendors in Taiwan (which is probably where they're all made anyway.)

I got the Aimgain CF rep. It was $700. Fit and finish aren't perfect, but definitely unnoticeable from 2 feet away. Mounted flush and even with no gaps. Clearcoat and CF weave is even across the top though. I'm happy. I personally wouldn't want to pay an extra $1K just for the original from Japan.

It's just an aesthetic piece of resin and carbon fiber, but it's also your money. I'd rather spend the money on good tires, proven engine and performance components that DO matter when it comes to quality.
I reached out to some vendors about the Artisan Spirits Black Label GT CF wing - they told me straight out I can order it, but they have no idea when I would get it and it could be up to 18 months.
Sponsored