Which spoiler should I get?

L-9

First Name
Meng
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra MKV
I was looking to add spoiler to my Supra mk5, which one of these do you guys recommend.

LG MKV Carbon Heritage Wing
https://speedindustry.com/lg-mkv-carbon-heritage-wing

SEIBON MB-Style Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler

https://speedindustry.com/mb-style-carbon-fiber-rear-spoiler-a90-mkv-supra-gr-2020

Speed Hunter SUPRA REAR SPOILER (I have seen some negative review on this, but its my favorite design)
https://streethunterdesigns.com/products/rear-spoiler

Please reply with any feedback, recommendations, or any experiences. Thanks
Sponsored

Benjilis

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV, VW CC R-Line
I think all current spoilers out there look like complete shit. The APR spoilers are sick but they sit too damn high.
I may have to go with a lip or wait for a company to actually see this message and be like “by golly this kid is right. Let’s make a spoiler that is actually nice and not an ugly rip off of older Supra’s”

romanLegion9574

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0, 2023 Toyota GRC Core
In my opinion, all the spoiler you suggested throw off the proportions of the car too much. They have too much verticality, and none really seem to match the car's angles (Streethunters maybe with the full widebody, but I doubt you want the full kit).

I really liked the Aimgain spoiler seen in this link which seems to flow better.

Reactions: zrk

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
In my opinion, all the spoiler you suggested throw off the proportions of the car too much. They have too much verticality, and none really seem to match the car's angles (Streethunters maybe with the full widebody, but I doubt you want the full kit).

I really liked the Aimgain spoiler seen in this link which seems to flow better.
I agree with the statement. That's also why I went with a duckbill deck lip.

romanLegion9574

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0, 2023 Toyota GRC Core
I agree with the statement. That's also why I went with a duckbill deck lip.
Yeah same here.

@L-9 as an FYI, a LOT of us are running lip spoilers, primarily Rexpeed variants. None really mess with the body proportions and seem to "finish" the integrated spoiler Toyota had. They're also much cheaper than basically every wing you see -- approx $400 vs $1000+ and the install is simple. You attach it with adhesive tape which is an easy afternoon DIY project, whereas the larger spoilers require drilling.

Vexeclipse2007

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra (future)
I like the duckbill spoilers. Not a big fan of the tall spoilers. To each their own tho. U have to envision ur own look and what u want it to look like

Deighvid

First Name
Deighvid
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Supra Premium
it's the SpeedHunter for me. ThicWhip makes it look gooooood

Edit: with the exception of all the fitment issues I've seen that might require extra work from whichever body shop does the install.

Last edited:

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
Sometimes less is more. I like the flash from the big spoilers but they would get annoying after awhile.

-RJM

Zupra1776

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 MKV Supra and floating toys.
Good luck getting any of them. Still waiting on my heritage. Now on month 3.

Deepseahooyah

First Name
Willis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A90 Premium
Still waiting on heritage Spoiler from LG Motorsports Going on 75 days. when I ordered it from LG it was to be in hand mid July. I have been emailing them every two weeks. they late to respond as expected. does anyone actually make there own stuff anymore lol

Zupra1776

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Still waiting on heritage Spoiler from LG Motorsports Going on 75 days. when I ordered it from LG it was to be in hand mid July. I have been emailing them every two weeks. they late to respond as expected. does anyone actually make there own stuff anymore lol
Same... was told they would have it end of june...mid july...end of july....here we are.

I thought they made this stuff in the states, guess not.

Zupra1776

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I have been waiting nearly 3 months now for mine.:rolleyes:
Here's what I'm getting frustrated with...these companies have our money already so this shit is not acceptable. If they said we take a deposit, and bill complete once shipped I'd feel better, but they're basically collecting interest and forward funding their business with delivery dates on products being TBD. I get that some of this is outside of their control, but collecting funds and communicating at a poor rate is on them...
Sponsored