andim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Cherokee Trailhawk
They are cleary going for a "ford raptor" look. Not that they copy that design, but they want the TRD pro to look tough, brawny, wide just as the raptor versions. I'm more interested in a more subtle look. So I hope you can get a TRD off-road premium and upgrade it to be of similar functionality without the extreme off-road look.

Scott2373

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, 2018 Wrangler Sahara JLU
Ford and Toyota have been bouncing styling cues off one another for years now. Not in an official capacity, but if you look closely, you'll see many similarities.

Reactions: MJE

jnsplace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru Outback 3.6R
They are cleary going for a "ford raptor" look. Not that they copy that design, but they want the TRD pro to look tough, brawny, wide just as the raptor versions. I'm more interested in a more subtle look. So I hope you can get a TRD off-road premium and upgrade it to be of similar functionality without the extreme off-road look.
I love the aggressive look but the Pro is a bit much I agree. Honestly, for me it'll likely be the TRO OR or the Plat trims. Really depends on how the options, cost, and styling goes together.

White looks amazing!

Bronconomore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I love the aggressive look but the Pro is a bit much I agree. Honestly, for me it'll likely be the TRO OR or the Plat trims. Really depends on how the options, cost, and styling goes together.

White looks amazing!
I tend to agree. But I just can’t get my head away from the Trailhunter. I really like that look.But I do like what the higher trims have to offer as in the Platinum .
I will argue with myself for the next few months.