• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

White/clear Euro-style Tailights?

tyler.bn

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 GR Supra Premium
I was eyeing the clear "euro tailights" set for the mustang back when I was considering buying one. I'm just noticing I've never seen any Supra build with clear tailights.

I know they don't come clear in Europe like on the mustang but I'm sure they'd look interesting if not cool if an aftermarket company were to make some. Anyone know if they exist?

Also curious to see what you guys think about the idea of them, thinking they would look particularly nice on a nocturnal build.

ED0EF780-4897-4BB3-B784-453D99FF1423.jpeg
Sponsored

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
I was eyeing the clear "euro tailights" set for the mustang back when I was considering buying one. I'm just noticing I've never seen any Supra build with clear tailights.

I know they don't come clear in Europe like on the mustang but I'm sure they'd look interesting if not cool if an aftermarket company were to make some. Anyone know if they exist?

Also curious to see what you guys think about the idea of them, thinking they would look particularly nice on a nocturnal build.

ED0EF780-4897-4BB3-B784-453D99FF1423.jpeg
that’s going to be negative. Clear lens is going to attract a lot of unwanted cop attention like in the late 90’s for me when I ran them in my riced out Hondas, and since your in Cali, you might as well put a sign that says please pull me over….

STV3

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
These allegedly are going to be a thing but the site that's going to be selling them seems a bit sketch.

1632401180472.png

1632401170149.png

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
These allegedly are going to be a thing but the site that's going to be selling them seems a bit sketch.

1632401180472.png

1632401170149.png
The site selling them isn't really sketchy. It's a Shopify site. It's also online - you always have chargebacks as a tool. The guy has also made some BRZ lights in the past. The issues with pay now, manufacture later are definitely-- something to consider if you want to get involved with or not, but I wouldn't worry about your money disappearing.

STV3

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
1632401156752.png

The site selling them isn't really sketchy. It's a Shopify site. It's also online - you always have chargebacks as a tool. The guy has also made some BRZ lights in the past. The issues with pay now, manufacture later are definitely-- something to consider if you want to get involved with or not, but I wouldn't worry about your money disappearing.

Well that's good to hear. Those taillights do look awesome but I'm going to wait until I can see some real life pics of them once they're actually produced.

Reactions: zrk