Who has highest mileage? / Supra miles

21Supra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium, Honda CRV Hybrid Touring
Mine has had an overdue oil service required message since around 700 miles. I am currently at 1800 miles and I bought it in mid February. Dealership said that it's just because it took so long to ship (2021 may have been sitting since august '20?). I did the manual oil status check and it says ok with about 2/3 of the green bar full...followed break in pretty well, I have also been reading some scary stories, but I just chalk that up to only the bad stories being heard.

Anyway I'm planning on doing an oil change soon just to top er off and for peace of mind.
2/3 full after driving only 1800 miles? Thatā€™s....not normal. :(
Sponsored

Octane

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra
Jealous of the people who got a bunch of miles on it. I've had mine just over 6 months and i'm at 9XX miles.

Majed

First Name
Majed
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 2020 GR Premium
July 2020, 16890 here. Question for you, anything I should expect or know for the next 10k?
Cars made to be driven :thumbsup:

I havenā€™t faced any issue at all as of now and I took long trips around 1000 miles multiple time and everything works as expected.

I read in the forums here there was a lot of people faced issues, it might be due to climate deference between middle east and US.

bajanstefan

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
3.0 Premium

I havenā€™t faced any issue at all as of now and I took long trips around 1000 miles multiple time and everything works as expected.

I read in the forums here there was a lot of people faced issues, it might be due to climate deference between middle east and US.
Sounds good, Iā€™ve been fine mechanically, I have lost the ability to rotate my passenger side mirror up and down and my windshield washer warning remains on even when itā€™s full but those components are being replaced tomorrow for free under warranty. Other than that, smooth sailing.

AAntilles

First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Toyota Supra, 20 Mazda3 AWD, 76 Toyota Celica
Just hit 26k on my 2021 ? No issues at all
I thought I drove a lot, holy cow! I only have 3k on mine, but bought in late January. I usually drive about 25-30k a year so I anticipate hitting that around the 1 year mark.

digicidal

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2020 RX350, 2007 4Runner
Sounds good, Iā€™ve been fine mechanically, I have lost the ability to rotate my passenger side mirror up and down and my windshield washer warning remains on even when itā€™s full but those components are being replaced tomorrow for free under warranty. Other than that, smooth sailing.
Have you checked your mirror adjustment switch? The passenger mirror will only tilt when the switch is in one position (with the driver mirror selected). It's actually a nice feature as you can turn it off and on as needed.

Yours may very well be broken, but I just thought I'd ask in case you didn't read that part of the manual (pg 114):

SupraMirrors_pg114.png

Nocturnal LE

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra LE

awesome! Iā€™m over here too while my car waits for me in the states. Saudi seems like a good place for a high performance car, as long as you know where all the speed cameras are!! I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever seen someone pulled over for a traffic violation here. My drivers regularly pass by police going 150 km/hr and donā€™t even think about tapping the brakes!

bajanstefan

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
3.0 Premium
Have you checked your mirror adjustment switch? The passenger mirror will only tilt when the switch is in one position (with the driver mirror selected). It's actually a nice feature as you can turn it off and on as needed.

Yours may very well be broken, but I just thought I'd ask in case you didn't read that part of the manual (pg 114):

SupraMirrors_pg114.png
Sure did! I did my due diligence, I even went over it in the bay with Toyota this morning but alas they swapped both things as promised and I'm good to go. If I had to guess, since this is my daily and we had a rough February here in NY, maybe at some point the snow, salt, cold mix stopped something from functioning as it should.

TheKrumpet

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2002 Honda S2000, 2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Base (SOLD
2/3 full after driving only 1800 miles? Thatā€™s....not normal. :(
Update: Just got an oil change at a Toyota dealership at 2700 miles. After a spirited drive checked oil again and it's only marginally above what it read before... So it never hits "max" I guess?...

Been daily driving it with pirelli winter tires on and it's been a blast the whole way.

20210331_182328.jpg

Last edited:

digicidal

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2020 RX350, 2007 4Runner
Just an update. Took it in for an oil change at 2700 miles. Checked oil after an hour of driving and it is still not to the "max"...

Update: Just got an oil change at a Toyota dealership at 2700 miles. After a spirited drive checked oil again and it's only marginally above what it read before... So it never hits "max" I guess?...

Been daily driving it with pirelli winter tires on and it's been a blast the whole way.
That is the max... it's the line not the top of the bar. It shouldn't go above where it is in the picture.
Sponsored