Why I'm NOT Hyped About The New Toyota Supra

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tundra TRD Pro, 1994 MKIV Supra TT
Vehicle Showcase
There is a difference between 'I' and 'we.' You may think so and that's fine, but saying 'we' is speaking for all of us in factual manner that 'we' all share the same opinion on the topic.

Same, I have to explain to grown adults the power of their words and why choosing them wisely is important.
Lmao! Let's work on you leaving your parents basement first before you "explain" things to adults. He has to "explain" things to adults....classic. This is the same kid who got into it with JDMuscle. Must be a Super Troll!
Sponsored

solidsamir

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
sold
Lmao! Let's work on you leaving your parents basement first before you "explain" things to adults. He has to "explain" things to adults....classic. This is the same kid who got into it with JDMuscle. Must be a Super Troll!
On what planet is this an appropriate response? Im not sure if you're aware of what happened to the other individuals who act like you...but I don't see them around.

justbake

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
F10 535i
Relax, you don't have to make empty insults to prove a point, calling me 'kid' has no weight when doing so.

Regardless of the individual, I will 'get into it' with them when trying to pass their opinions on as facts.

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
On what planet is this an appropriate response? Im not sure if you're aware of what happened to the other individuals who act like you...but I don't see them around.
Great, now his sidekick solid samir is back....I should have just kept quiet, now this annoying fly is in the mix.

solidsamir

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
sold
Great, now his sidekick solid samir is back....I should have just kept quiet, now this annoying fly is in the mix.
I read this forum for the content not the drama. You can get along with others without agreeing with them or taking what they say personally.

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I read this forum for the content not the drama.
Right...is that why you only responded to the drama portion of the discussion? Then conveniently decide to play nice guy? Stop being a hypocrite, and stirring things up to get the moderators attention. I know what you are trying to do. Do me a favor, DO NOT respond to any of my posts again. You caused too many problems with JDMuscle and a few others...that is why they left.

solidsamir

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
sold
Right...is that why you only responded to the drama portion of the discussion? Then conveniently decide to play nice guy? Stop being a hypocrite, and stirring things up to get the moderators attention. I know what you are trying to do. Do me a favor, DO NOT respond to any of my posts again. You caused too many problems with JDMuscle and a few others...that is why they left.
I read until the substance of the discussion turns to drama. Then I chime in. If you continue to post on a public forum, expect responses from the public.

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I read until the substance of the discussion turns to drama. Then I chime in. If you continue to post on a public forum, expect responses from the public.
You chime in? You mean you instigate! That's what you are, an instigator. Because you conveniently find the right time to respond to posts....when it's to make the situation worse. Why do you chime in when the discussion turns to drama? To break up an argument? No...you get involved to escalate it. I don't mind responses from the public, I do mind responses from you. This will be the last post or comment I make to you...you have officially been ignored.

Last edited:

solidsamir

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
sold
You chime in? You mean you instigate! That's what you are, an instigator. Because you conveniently find the right time to respond to posts....when it's to make the situation worse. Why do you chime in when the discussion turns to drama? To break up an argument? No...you get involved to escalate it. I don't mind responses from the public, I do mind responses from you. This will be the last post or comment I make to you.
Here's rule number 1 and 3 for you...

1) Respect. By far the most important rule here. Basic rules of real life apply here - show each other respect and you will get respect as well. Don't bash someone else here because you feel like it. Disrespectful, derogatory or insulting attitudes or remarks will not be tolerated. This applies to all corners of the site - including posts, private messages, and thread tags.

3) Disagree, don't attack. Disagree on topics, but try to leave it at that. Just because you don't like someones opinion on the car's engine, doesn't mean you should call him and his mother all sorts of names. Debates are always welcome, but don't go out of your way to insult and flame someone. Please consider if you would say to someone's face the same thing you are posting.

Bryster

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nothing,considering a Civic DX
Nothing concrete....however, Nissan will continue the research and development needed to bring the R36 into a new era of super cars. From the sounds of rumors, even though electrification is the thing of the future, Nissan will not be implementing it in the new R36....which is great news. I hate hybrids. What I love about Nissan is that they truly care about their motorsports and automotive enthusiasts. The 350Z and R35 GTR emerged at a time when Nissan was just rescued by Renault. They did not let the economic climate dictate whether or not their two legendary sports cars would see the light of day. Not to mention, they did NOT go outside of Japan for manufacturing. This is why I respect Nissan so much and will buy their GTR soon.
Formula E playing a big part,huh
https://www-carscoops-com.cdn.amppr...get-replacements-theyll-probably-electrified/

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase

Bryster

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nothing,considering a Civic DX
Carscoops is about as reputable as bag of marbles. From what has been circulating in the GTR forums (nothing official), the R36 may not have E-power, but the following series may (i.e., R37, etc...).
The news came from a Jean Pierre interview with Top Gear,but Nissan wants E - Power by 2022
Sponsored