Wind Buffeting solutions/products compare and review Thread

Sauceii

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A90 Pemium
So as well all know the wind noise sucks . It was the first thing I realized on mine driving home . Ive seen a lot of threads about different brands and also different solutions . How about 1 big thread thread to post up installed pics and compare each brand and outcome vs the other. Heres a start to a list with links anyone have any installed pictures and experiences they can post up? I am in no way affiliated with any of these sites I just simply googled search and posted the first links I found. Lets get some feedback from people who have actually purchased any of these so as a community we can find the best part and for the best price !

Auto tecknic $50

https://autotecknic.com/products/au...ctor-a90-supra-2020-up?variant=31902920638523

Fabspeed $160

https://www.fabspeed.com/toyota-sup...MImpjoxdrK6wIVV-vjBx3ilQpYEAQYAiABEgLeofD_BwE

Suncoast parts $80

https://www.suncoastparts.com/produ...MImpjoxdrK6wIVV-vjBx3ilQpYEAQYAyABEgK6dPD_BwE

Versus Engineering 166$

https://www.ftspeed.com/part/a0218a...-deflector-toyota-supra-a90-2020#.X0-vvy3Mz-Y

Ams $194

https://www.evasivemotorsports.com/...eting-kit-matte-carbon-toyota-supra-a90-2020/

(added by member tadda, thanks!) hypersonic 9$

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01NCK6STT/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

(added by member twisted tuning, thanks!) Twisted Tuning $75

https://twistedtuning.com/collectio...oyota-supra-2020-a90-wind-buffeting-diffusers
Sponsored

Last edited:

Twisted Tuning

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twistedtuning.com
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 335xi, 135i, TwinTurbo Mazda6
OP
OP
Sauceii

Sauceii

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A90 Pemium
You forgot one other option which only cost $9 and looks good too....:D

Very pleased with appearance and results!

Trim Guard

wind buffeting.jpg
awesome thanks for the addition , thats the whole point of this thread to get all the options listed and some pics so we don't end up with 1000 wind buffer threads haha . Do you have the amazon link to those to share ? What about high speeds ? to be honest I love the fact of how inconspicuous these are

tadda

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 C8 Corvette Z51 2LT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
awesome thanks for the addition , thats the whole point of this thread to get all the options listed and some pics so we don't end up with 1000 wind buffer threads haha . Do you have the amazon link to those to share ?

The link is included in my original post above ....

OP
OP
Sauceii

Sauceii

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A90 Pemium
The link is included in my original post above ....
ahhh new to the forum and realized you hot linked it after I commented haha , thought that was just font at first . thanks for the awesome addition !

tadda

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 C8 Corvette Z51 2LT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
ahhh new to the forum and realized you hot linked it after I commented haha , thought that was just font at first . thanks for the awesome addition !
Also, when you order these 2 of the 4 do not have lettering on them....For $9 it's definitely worth looking into before spending that amount of money on the other options you listed....Personally, those other options are way overpriced for what they offer...IMHO

I've found this option does a great job at eliminating wind buffeting up to 80 mph, which is a much higher speed than I would normally drive with my windows down even without any buffeting anyways...YMMV

OP
OP
Sauceii

Sauceii

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A90 Pemium
Also, when you order these 2 of the 4 do not have lettering on them....For $9 it's definitely worth looking into before spending that amount of money on the other options you listed....Personally, those other options are way overpriced for what they offer...IMHO

I've found this option does a great job at eliminating wind buffeting up to 80 mph, which is a much higher speed than I would normally drive with my windows down anyways...YMMV
awesome thanks for all the info im sure many members will be grateful for that option! updated the original post with them and credited you

OP
OP
Sauceii

Sauceii

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A90 Pemium
Get this. Im lowered on H&R springs and i just installed the Max Orido front lip and side pieces and i no longer have the wind problem at any speed. so i fixed the problem for about $3000 LOL
hahahahahaha ok we need some pictures!!! not sure if that can be considered one of the buffer options up top but definitely some good info for this thread.

OP
OP
Sauceii

Sauceii

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A90 Pemium

I've found this option does a great job at eliminating wind buffeting up to 80 mph, which is a much higher speed than I would normally drive with my windows down even without any buffeting anyways...YMMV
ok holy shit ! First off ! next day shipping with amazon and 9$ later I have no wind noise !!!!! You my friend deserve some recognition or whoever discovered this idea. You do have to trim the bottom portion to fit but no biggie at all. I might re order another set and try to get another mm or two of coverage . I notice on a windy day a ever so slight noise around 50 but itā€™s hardly noticeable . I took it all the way to 75 on back roads with windows down completely and this solves the problem. Not sure how much faster they work up to but Iā€™ll keep everyone updated. Iā€™m also not sure if the position of them sitting flush against the rear or more in line with the mirror would be best . Hereā€™s a picture of mine to see how I have them sitting

IMG_3806.jpg

wolf_kyle

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 A90 GR Supra, 1996 NA Miata, 2014 Camry SE
ok holy shit ! First off ! next day shipping with amazon and 9$ later I have no wind noise !!!!! You my friend deserve some recognition or whoever discovered this idea. You do have to trim the bottom portion to fit but no biggie at all. I might re order another set and try to get another mm or two of coverage . I notice on a windy day a ever so slight noise around 50 but itā€™s hardly noticeable . I took it all the way to 75 on back roads with windows down completely and this solves the problem. Not sure how much faster they work up to but Iā€™ll keep everyone updated. Iā€™m also not sure if the position of them sitting flush against the rear or more in line with the mirror would be best . Hereā€™s a picture of mine to see how I have them sitting

IMG_3806.jpg
Try to go 100+
...STILL NO WIND NOISE!! :headbang:
such a good solution for a couple of bucks haha

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
This Amazon seller is probably super confused about the increased order intake. Gonna make forecasting mistakes :)
Lol somebody posted a review for Supra there awesome :)