Artemis

First Name
Marlo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
#respect

Hows fitment for you guys? Any issues? I tried making it as close to the OEM contour as possible
Fitment
#respect

Hows fitment for you guys? Any issues? I tried making it as close to the OEM contour as possible
No issues with fitment. The diffusers are magical. No more wind issues. However, it's a little cold here where I'm at so it kind of sucks to have the windows down. When it warms up though......
Sponsored

Twisted Tuning

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twistedtuning.com
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 335xi, 135i, TwinTurbo Mazda6
Gloss black option on the way.....

20200123_155458.jpg

3rdGearEvo

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra MKV, 2003 Evo VIII
@Twisted Tuning Any chance you guys would do an exchange? I purchased the flat black diffusers and still haven't installed them on the car. I'd cover shipping and any difference in price for the gloss black option.

Last edited:

6round

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium
Gloss looks so much better. Definitely grabbing them

Twisted Tuning

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twistedtuning.com
Car(s)
@Twisted Tuning Any chance you guys would do an exchange? I purchased the flat black diffusers and still haven't installed them on the car. I'd cover shipping and any difference in price for the gloss black option.
yea we could work something out. It will be more than the current one.

No way. My regular ones just arrived ‍
Gloss looks so much better. Definitely grabbing them
gloss black is a few weeks out. But they are coming.

Twisted Tuning

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twistedtuning.com
Car(s)
Oh if that's the case ill paint the ones I have my self.
nothing wrong with that. Some people have done just that. yes only reason i say that is just giving me some time to get the stock to my painter and time for him to paint them all. But i'll get them up and ready to ship as soon as possible.

Torquem

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium
Interesting. I'm glad there are more options, but I prefer the smooth black of twisted's version vs calling attention to it with carbon.

JasonO

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra LE
Interesting. I'm glad there are more options, but I prefer the smooth black of twisted's version vs calling attention to it with carbon.
If you do carbon you go all out or it just looks wrong. The other issue is good looking carbon work is dependent on weave orientation and the Versus piece doesn’t match what my eye wants to see.

I hope they are successful, but it’s not for me.

digicidal

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2020 RX350, 2007 4Runner
While I get that it's a pretty inexpensive fix... it should be BMW/Toyota's fix... i.e. we should get new mirror mounts with the fins integrated into the factory cover plastic... not a stick on aftermarket solution. I guess there's another reason everyone who test drove the Supra at press events was forced to wear a helmet... and it wasn't for safety! :p

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
While I get that it's a pretty inexpensive fix... it should be BMW/Toyota's fix... i.e. we should get new mirror mounts with the fins integrated into the factory cover plastic... not a stick on aftermarket solution. I guess there's another reason everyone who test drove the Supra at press events was forced to wear a helmet... and it wasn't for safety! :p
Most cars have buffeting. Lots of cars aren't designed with the window down in mind.

digicidal

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2020 RX350, 2007 4Runner
Most cars have buffeting. Lots of cars aren't designed with the window down in mind.
While true, none of the past 10 I've owned were anywhere close to the same amount. I guess I'm "lucky" to live in a climate where it's very rarely nice enough to drive with them down - less lucky for right now to be one of those times however. ;)
Sponsored