Wishlist help from local members

Nexus90

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra A91 Edition, 19 Camry, 04 Sequoia
Hey fam, good *insert time of day greeting during when you read this*, i wanted to post here because I particularly want guidance from local tri state members as i want to keep the expenses and experiences comparable. I have a wishlist of sorts that after my breakin period i want to start working. The kind of guidance im looking for is where did you guys/gals purchase the part, and where did you go to get it installed if you didn't do it yourself and lastly how much did it cost you part and/or labor(if applicable) working with a 21 model year A91 edition so without further adue

Intake(I'm not a brand recognition brat so recommend away)

Down pipe(not a size queen but preferably one of the bigger ones)

Entire exhaust system(resonated or non resonated is cool)

Suspension ideas(ones that will work with the electronic damper if I personally do have a thing for coilovers but just a spring set is cool)

Spacers or adapters(for the flush look and extra width)

Tires(looking for better grip even at the cost of speed)

And lastly cause no kids dream is complete with out a fancy.....

wing(cause you know need for speed ruined my life)

This seems like a pretty cool first post for me looking forward to the interactions
Sponsored

Chizadyo

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium Tungsten Silver
Great post! Looking forward to local answers. I'll share my intake preference, Mishimoto intake. Their customer support and build quality is top notch. For the price more then half what other companies are producing. Yes it's not going to look fancy with carbon fiber high Gloss finishes but it works and sounds awesome.

OP
OP
Nexus90

Nexus90

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Great post! Looking forward to local answers. I'll share my intake preference, Mishimoto intake. Their customer support and build quality is top notch. For the price more then half what other companies are producing. Yes it's not going to look fancy with carbon fiber high Gloss finishes but it works and sounds awesome.
Product quality is definitely important. To your knowledge does trigger any of the dashboard lights or system warning? I'm asking more so for my personal comfort it's annoying seeing the car saying something is off when it really isn't, I remember with my civic hatch i needed to use a flash pro to shut off the secondary 02 sensor otherwise the car would alert me it had a problem every couple minutes.

Chizadyo

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium Tungsten Silver
Product quality is definitely important. To your knowledge does trigger any of the dashboard lights or system warning? I'm asking more so for my personal comfort it's annoying seeing the car saying something is off when it really isn't, I remember with my civic hatch i needed to use a flash pro to shut off the secondary 02 sensor otherwise the car would alert me it had a problem every couple minutes.
No it does not trigger a CEL.

OP
OP
Nexus90

Nexus90

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
No it does not trigger a CEL.
bet ill be looking into this as one of the potential intakes i appreciate the insight
Sponsored