WM Advice

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
For the past year I’ve been running 2 aem 500cc bungs in the charge pipe. But now I’ve got a port plate in the car and more concerned about heat management.

would it be beneficial to put in a throttle body spacer and another 500cc bung? Or should I set them all up for 250cc each? I’d like someone with some meth experience to throw some advice at me!
Sponsored

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
For the past year I’ve been running 2 aem 500cc bungs in the charge pipe. But now I’ve got a port plate in the car and more concerned about heat management.

would it be beneficial to put in a throttle body spacer and another 500cc bung? Or should I set them all up for 250cc each? I’d like someone with some meth experience to throw some advice at me!
500cc 75/25 meth water is likely what you want. Ask your tuner to be sure. ;) Charepipe will be better than the TB spacer. You don't want/need that.

Suwopra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra A91

Thanks for the post. Just picked up a snow meth kit and had that same question about TB spacer lol.

Jesse DaBears

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Tungsten Supra 3.0 Premium
TB Spacers are junk dont use them. Just use the charge pipe bungs. The further away from the TB the better :)
Sponsored