WMI KIT !!

ALEXVOSS123

First Name
ALEX
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV5 SUPRA
hey, now am running just stage 2 bootmod3 with DP the power is really good but wondering if I went with the methanol kit plus a custom tune how much WHP I can make approx! and do you think it will make a noticeable power difference? any ideas on how long the methanol will last .... for example, the fuel will last like 280-300 miles every refill does the methanol needs to be refilled as much as the fuel?
Sponsored

Ihernandez7910

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra / 2008 335i BMW / 08 135i BMW
hey, now am running just stage 2 bootmod3 with DP the power is really good but wondering if I went with the methanol kit plus a custom tune how much WHP I can make approx! and do you think it will make a noticeable power difference? any ideas on how long the methanol will last .... for example, the fuel will last like 280-300 miles every refill does the methanol needs to be refilled as much as the fuel?
This will depend on how aggressive you drive your car and how often your are triggering injection .

Meth doesn't spray all the time so if you drive normal / you will never have to refill.

Also keep in mind that Meth nozzles come in sizes that determine how much volume is actually used.

I hope that helps.