Work Wheels Fitment Query

PREDATOR786

First Name
Ismail
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
EX: 1994 Toyota Corolla AE92 Twincam 16V Turbo (Jade Green). EX: 2006 VW Jetta MKV 2.0 FSi Sportline (Black). EX: 2018 Toyota C-HR 1.2T Plus CVT (Nebula Blue). Current: 2020 Toyota GR Supra (Prominence Red)
Hi guys.

I've queried this with Work Wheels USA but they redirected me to my local agents (who I've spoken to already).

A set of 19" Work Meister S1 3P wheels are available locally but the specs are a bit aggressive:

Front:
19x10.5
+24
R disc

Rear:
19x12
+42
O disc

Will these fit on stock suspension and without needing any modifications?

What tires would work best if the specs above are even possible?

Feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Sponsored

Suggs.OR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nocturnal 2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
When I was trying to figure out fitment I emailed work directly. They were great for dialing in specs and we’re pretty prompt on responses.

OP
OP
PREDATOR786

PREDATOR786

First Name
Ismail
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
EX: 1994 Toyota Corolla AE92 Twincam 16V Turbo (Jade Green). EX: 2006 VW Jetta MKV 2.0 FSi Sportline (Black). EX: 2018 Toyota C-HR 1.2T Plus CVT (Nebula Blue). Current: 2020 Toyota GR Supra (Prominence Red)
When I was trying to figure out fitment I emailed work directly. They were great for dialing in specs and we’re pretty prompt on responses.
Sorry, I should have specified I'm from South Africa. They responded quickly enough and advised me to speak to the local agents but I was hoping I could get feedback from the community here.

Suggs.OR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nocturnal 2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry, I should have specified I'm from South Africa. They responded quickly enough and advised me to speak to the local agents but I was hoping I could get feedback from the community here.
oh. my bad. I get what youre saying now. I have a different face on my work meisters and i know that the specs change from face to face. I dont know if he is on the forum or not but check out instagram @supra_mamba. He has a set of S1 3P on his supra I believe.

Heavy Foot

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra. 2018 Mazda Miata RF. 2020 Range Rover.
Hi guys.

I've queried this with Work Wheels USA but they redirected me to my local agents (who I've spoken to already).

A set of 19" Work Meister S1 3P wheels are available locally but the specs are a bit aggressive:

Front:
19x10.5
+24
R disc

Rear:
19x12
+42
O disc

Thanks!
Did you order a set of Work wheels from Japan? How long was your wait time? I've been told 7-8 month waiting period.

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Did you order a set of Work wheels from Japan? How long was your wait time? I've been told 7-8 month waiting period.
Yes wait times are pretty long right now, depends what you're ordering.

-Josh

mmmmkv

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Hi guys.

Front:
19x10.5
+24
R disc

Rear:
19x12
+42
O disc

Thanks!
It will poke a little at stock height but may or may not rub depending on tire size.

Also ordered my work wheels mid march. I hear they are complete, just having logistic issues.

OP
OP
PREDATOR786

PREDATOR786

First Name
Ismail
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
No I haven't. The set in question is available local to me. Specs are quite aggressive hence my post to see if anyone has gone that wide.
Sponsored