• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

WTB: Spacers 15-20mm

devarenacn

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Scion FRS, B9 Audi S4, MK7.5 Golf GTI, GR Supra
I have a set of 15mm H&R spacers for sale, used for less than 100 miles. Located in Raleigh NC and can meet half way or ship at buyers expense. 90 bucks.
874033065984_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_sid=07e735&_nc_ohc=mx5kXCwb8ZoAX97fR4l&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.jpg

Fast_Freddie

First Name
Freddie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Turbulence Gray Premium, 2005 Evo VIII
Vehicle Showcase
I have a set of 10mm front and 15mm rear anodized black spacers used for 2 weeks

$100 shipped

Spacers.png
15mm Spacers.png

Timmy23

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Evo x, GT-R R35, A90 Supra
I have a future classic 15mm and 18mm spacers with lug bolts that I only use for about 3 weeks and my wheels came and removed it. I still have the grease and brush that came with it unopened.

Blobbered

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Turbulence Grey A90
I have a future classic 15mm and 18mm spacers with lug bolts that I only use for about 3 weeks and my wheels came and removed it. I still have the grease and brush that came with it unopened.
PM'd you for these spacers. I'll pick them up asap.