• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

[WTB] Stock Downpipe

martingjr97

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Looking for a stock downpipe. Please post if you have one with price.
Sponsored

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
I may have a few 701 2021's coming in, but they are going to be sold at min scrap price, go to the dealer, it'll be the same price to order a brand new one pretty much, think they go for like mid 8's.

TYRFRYR

Threads
Reaction score
Website
thesecretingredient.neocities.org
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra
Markups only work when you scrap it.

You can't just buy random cats from a dealer and turn em, they require a VIN. OP should just buy a stocker from the dealer.
Not sure what you mean by all of that, but I have the OEM DP from my car. Quick scan on the forum and they seem to be selling for around $1,000.

If the cost of a new one is less than that, by all means a new one is the smart choice.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Not sure what you mean by all of that, but I have the OEM DP from my car. Quick scan on the forum and they seem to be selling for around $1,000.

If the cost of a new one is less than that, by all means a new one is the smart choice.
Sorry for the confusion. I worded that oddly. You're only going to sell one to someone that wants one for their car for much less than that. The prices you're seeing for $1,000+ are being scrapped for the raw precious metals in the cat. No one that needs to use one is going to spend that.

That said, platinum and palladium price are down right now, so I think the going rate to scrap is lower ($800? @NitroYellowMKV).

I also meant the reason that scrappers don't go to the dealer and buy a million downpipes to scrap at high prices is that you need a VIN to buy a cat from a dealer - getting you a lower price.

black_sedan

First Name
BR
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
a90 Supra, Ford Raptor

Maybe a few months ago they were fetching $1k. 800-900 is the going rate from my research.

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Maybe a few months ago they were fetching $1k. 800-900 is the going rate from my research.
Months ago you could get as much as 12-1300. Now it is 700 for 2021 and 800 for 2020
Sponsored

Reactions: zrk