XPEL Cost?

delita1

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Z4 M40i, 2021 Rubicon Unlimited
Figured I'd make a new thread instead of trying to revive old ones. Anyone that's done a full XPEL, what did it set you back? Trying to ensure that quotes I get are not overpriced.
Sponsored

Sigg

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Mk5,Supra 2018 KTM SuperDuke, 21 sienna plat
Most places quoted me 5500 for full body and 16-1800 for front only. Ended up going with xpel stealth and full ceramic, shopped around and was able to secure the job for 4500 by a very reputable installer, full wrap and full ceramic, the good stuff. Just shop around and use quotes to your advantage.

OP
OP
delita1

delita1

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Most places quoted me 5500 for full body and 16-1800 for front only. Ended up going with xpel stealth and full ceramic, shopped around and was able to secure the job for 4500 by a very reputable installer, full wrap and full ceramic, the good stuff. Just shop around and use quotes to your advantage.
Appreciate the feedback. Will do.

H2O_Doc

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M240i, Wrangler, MB GLA 250
Figured I'd make a new thread instead of trying to revive old ones. Anyone that's done a full XPEL, what did it set you back? Trying to ensure that quotes I get are not overpriced.
XPEL regulates the price. It can vary, but not as much as one might hope. I did the front end and from fenders only.

OP
OP
delita1

delita1

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Turns out I only have 2 authorized dealers locally, one of which has been in business for over 15 years and doing XPEL exclusively for 8. I decided to go with them as they have already done this car and had photos of it etc., really knew their shit. The quotes I got were both around 6 grand for full XPEL Stealth (I have a Frozen M40i) and then the XPEL Fusion Plus Ceramic over the whole car, inner wheels and brake calipers included. Pretty pricy but in the end, I know I'll regret it if I don't the first time I get a rock chip. Matte paint is beautiful but it's not friendly to work with when you have any kind of cosmetic damage.

H2O_Doc

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M240i, Wrangler, MB GLA 250
Turns out I only have 2 authorized dealers locally, one of which has been in business for over 15 years and doing XPEL exclusively for 8. I decided to go with them as they have already done this car and had photos of it etc., really knew their shit. The quotes I got were both around 6 grand for full XPEL Stealth (I have a Frozen M40i) and then the XPEL Fusion Plus Ceramic over the whole car, inner wheels and brake calipers included. Pretty pricy but in the end, I know I'll regret it if I don't the first time I get a rock chip. Matte paint is beautiful but it's not friendly to work with when you have any kind of cosmetic damage.
Where in VA?

Sigg

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Mk5,Supra 2018 KTM SuperDuke, 21 sienna plat
6k is not bad if both products are included. I'd personally pay that.
Good choice on the stealth! Please post pics when you get her back.

OP
OP
delita1

delita1

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
6k is not bad if both products are included. I'd personally pay that.
Good choice on the stealth! Please post pics when you get her back.
Will do. Scheduled for 15th of March, being told it will take 4-5 days.

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 / 2018 Mercedes GLC43 / 2016 VW GTI
I’m in search of this particular rear quarter panel (front edge) pattern.

Has anyone been able to secure this particular piece (a plotted pattern cut not a hand cut piece). If so... which distributors pattern (xpel, venture, 3M, Stonegard, Llumar, etc)?

See below:

CCEF0400-743E-480E-853B-1534568AA3E5.jpeg
Sponsored