www.toyota-supra.de
Car(s)
Supra MKIV, Celica T23, Datsun 240z
blog_icon_5caef2e8331f5.jpg

• You can drive one of five Supra A90
  • There will be 16 Supras A90, inkl. the GR Supra GT4
  • meet other supra driver
  • exclusive event

The tickets are limited up to 1000, but you can get exclusive some befor official sale

More details in my blog post:

Sorry its in germany, but you can use the google translater or a member can translate it? :)

https://www.toyota-supra.de/blogs/p...mmunity-exklusiv-am-24h-rennen-am-nurburgring
Sponsored

Bosstee

First Name
Bastian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
Sorry, I'm not a person to spread negativity, but for someone who ordered a Supra, it's really disappointing that Toyota wasn't able to inform us about this test drive opportunity themselves.... I believe it's the very least you can expect as they promised us such amazing perks of being part of the Club 900...

OP
OP
McGregory

McGregory

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.toyota-supra.de
Car(s)
One important thing I forget to write and an aditionall info.

only 800 weekend and 150 daytickets are available.

The official sale will be starting over the Toyota Germany Newsletter, so if you 100% want to get a ticket, pre order one till this sunday

elpadrino

First Name
eL
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus RC350F, bmw E92, ducati monster
Sorry, I'm not a person to spread negativity, but for someone who ordered a Supra, it's really disappointing that Toyota wasn't able to inform us about this test drive opportunity themselves.... I believe it's the very least you can expect as they promised us such amazing perks of being part of the Club 900...
I would assume that either they have something else planned for you guys or they plan on having your cars delivered before this event. Because it says "meet other supra drivers"

Bosstee

First Name
Bastian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
I would assume that either they have something else planned for you guys or they plan on having your cars delivered before this event. Because it says "meet other supra drivers"
Yeah I'm not getting my hopes up. Dealer said earliest delivery would be in Sep and he's not aware of any special events.

Anyway, got an email invite to the event. Prices are the same which means a 50€-80€ mark-up on regular ticket prices per person (depending on the day) for the "experience" which to me is just a test-drive and food. Still a lot of tickets available.

@McGregory any info on where we will be able to do the test drives? I hope it's not just driving around some cones in a circle for 2min in the paddock area.

OP
OP
McGregory

McGregory

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.toyota-supra.de
Car(s)
Hi.

we can drive a A90 on the "Fahrsicherheitszentrum 1"

- 5 x Fahrsicherheitszentrum - Testfahrten
- 5 x Fahrsicherheitszentrum - Ausstellung
- 1 x Fahrsicherheitszentrum - Indoor
- 2 x Glascontainer Eingang Plateau
- 2 x Ausstellung Skyline
- 1 x GazooRacing Supra

Schreibe dir mal auf Deutsch weiter :D
Bzgl Fahrlänge weiß ich nur den geschlossenen Tag am Donnerstag, (exklusiv nur für Händler und Käufer), dürfte aber auch für das ganze Wochende gelten können.

Fahrzeit 8 - 18 Uhr
12 min Testfahr-Slots je Kunde
ergeben max. 50 Slots je Fahrzeug
ergeben bei 5 Fahrzeugen 250 Slots
photo_6855_5cbf43241b1b5.jpg

Captain_Kirk

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
?
You want to get the chance to drive the new Supra? Until 5.5.19 you can win tickets for the 24-hour race on our Facebook page!
__
Toyota GR Supra 3.0, fuel economy, combined: 7.4l / 100km, CO2 emissions, combined: 170g / km, preliminary values.

Are you ready for an exclusive test drive with the new Toyota GR Supra?

Last chance! Only today you have the chance to win tickets for the 24-hour race at the Nürburgring on our Facebook page!

Captain_Kirk

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
?
https://www.toyota.de/motorsport/toyotagrsupra/toyota-goes-nuerburgring.json

Visit us in the "hell" and stay the whole weekend (21-23.06.2019) . For all motorsport enthusiasts, this means a weekend full of adrenaline in the spectacular 24-hour race at the Nürburgring . In addition to unique test rides throughout Europe in the new Toyota GR Supra , an outstanding event awaits you with a covered food truck festival and free meals , an exclusive event tent and lots of other highlights.
Toyota_Supra_Grey_Nuerburg_v4_tcm-17-1628591.jpg

Bosstee

First Name
Bastian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
Will be there on Saturday (22nd) anyone else?
Sponsored