• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Sold!

• Thread starter Deleted member 14535
  • Start date
  • Watchers 5

Deleted member 14535

SOLD!
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
There were only 500 made in the world
Umm.. weren't these seats stock in 2.0s in the US? Also, they are an option on all GTS models here and certainly not limited world-wide in any reasonable way.

and are known as the world-renowned Milano Alcantara Full smoothe black leather and suede seating.
Never have I ever heard them referred to as anything but "Alcantara" seats or more simply, "the best stock seats," lol.. but nice spin! 😉

And you might want to read the sale rules, just as an aside.

DEupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 3.0 MT, '23 BRZ, '06 RX-8
Umm.. weren't these seats stock in 2.0s in the US? Also, they are an option on all GTS models here and certainly not limited world-wide in any reasonable way.

Never have I ever heard them referred to as anything but "Alcantara" seats or more simply, "the best stock seats," lol.. but nice spin! 😉

Looks like the A91 seats. Blue stitching/accents instead of white/red. Funny thing is I don’t think these have heated seats, but the 2023+ base 3.0 with tech package have heated seats.

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
Looks like the A91 seats. Blue stitching/accents instead of white/red. Funny thing is I don’t think these have heated seats, but the 2023+ base 3.0 with tech package have heated seats.
Yeah.. mine have red accents with white/light grey stitching and they are heated.. and comically, these are a premium only option here.

OP
OP

Deleted member 14535

P

These are the limited model with the blue threading and only 500 were ever produced. Extremely rare. Sparco is the manufacturer of the seats in the Milano all leather line and date to the R700 series that were featured in Fast and Furious. When the closed the R700 series, that's when they created the R600.... which are known as the Alcantara line. They're considered the best in their class. And yes. They're "stock seats" with the black-on-black leather and threading. But not in the specialty features with the colored stitching. That's when they limited the productions. Hope this helps

OP
OP

Deleted member 14535

Exactly. A great many people aren't aware of what you've shared. Thanks for doing so. 😉

OP
OP

Deleted member 14535

Ps....All of the Alcantara seats have always been associated from their inception many years ago in Italy from the Milano line. From the era of the R700 model. Now, of course, due to the coats of the R700 and now the R600 series, they've manufactured models less expensive and in the $2500-3700 price per seat cost.

OP
OP

Deleted member 14535

Yeah.. mine have red accents with white/light grey stitching and they are heated.. and comically, these are a premium only option here.
Wow! I'll bet they look beautiful with that color combination. Nice!!!!

OP
OP

Deleted member 14535

Wow! I'll bet they look beautiful with that color combination. Nice!!!!
Ps.... you're 100% accurate by letting everyone know that they are a "premium only" option.

OP
OP

Deleted member 14535

You're correct. They're the 91 series. I posted it and didn't know how to go back to edit it. But I do now. Thx 😉

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
These are the limited model with the blue threading and only 500 were ever produced. Extremely rare. Sparco is the manufacturer of the seats in the Milano all leather line and date to the R700 series that were featured in Fast and Furious. When the closed the R700 series, that's when they created the R600.... which are known as the Alcantara line. They're considered the best in their class. And yes. They're "stock seats" with the black-on-black leather and threading. But not in the specialty features with the colored stitching. That's when they limited the productions. Hope this helps
So you're saying that our Alcantara seats are actually manufactured by Sparco? 🤷‍♂️

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
Asking $1500/OBO. Excellent and in flawless condition! Come from a non-smoking environment. These seats are from a 2021 Toyota GR Supra MK5 A90 Edition. There were only 500 made in the world with the blue stitching only sold as a 'Premium Series" seat colir combination. The Alcantara (R600) seat is known as the world-renowned Milano brand with it's smoothe black leather and suede seating. Combining the premium options in their color and threading. They come complete with both sets of factory mounting brackets and connections. Simply install with 4 bolts, plug-in and enjoy!

Extremely rare and beautiful. They are all unbelievably comfortable and very expensive to buy on the retail market. They were in the car for less than 3,000 miles before being changed-out when racing seats were added to the car for the track. You will not be disappointed.

👉 I will gladly provide a phone number through which to contact me. All scammers will be blocked!

Note: Will deliver within a reasonable distance as well as ship at buyer's expense View attachment 120160 View attachment 120161 View attachment 120162 View attachment 120163 View attachment 120164 View attachment 120165 View attachment 120166 View attachment 120167 View attachment 120168 View attachment 120169 View attachment 120170
So… you just created an account, have no paper with your username handwritten in any photo, and… your first photo comes from an eBay listing that had already been sold?

IMG_2539.png

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
OP
OP

Deleted member 14535

So… you just created an account, have no paper with your username handwritten in any photo, and… your first photo comes from an eBay listing that had already been sold?

IMG_2539.png
I bought them from a friend of mine but then purchased a pair of oem R700 seats. That's why they're being sold. And I did supply an additional pic with a name and date

OP
OP

Deleted member 14535

So you're saying that our Alcantara seats are actually manufactured by Sparco? 🤷‍♂️
Yes. They are. Everyone in the old school Supra world already know this. Dates-back to the days of Paul Walker and his cars in Fast-and-Furious
Sponsored