• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Sold!

• Thread starter Deleted member 14535
  • Start date
  • Watchers 5

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
Dah fuck is with this thread. Ya it's 500 limited in the states. They also have these in Europe and Japan and it's not part of the 500. Also you could go to Toyota and order the covers and replace in stock seat with them.

Stock seats are not sparco seats. Who dropped you as a child.
Sponsored

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
These are genuine oem Sparco Milano Italian R700 Seats! No making any shit up! Call Sparco in Irvine and speak to their reps! Then eat your crow!

Screenshot_20240325_224130_Chrome.jpg
Please point and circle where this picture looks the same as what you're selling. I'm blind, nice bold circles and arrows please.

OP
OP

Deleted member 14535

Please point and circle where this picture looks the same as what you're selling. I'm blind, nice bold circles and arrows please.
I'm NOT selling R700 Milano seats. This pic is to show and prove what the OEM Sparco R700 Milano Italian Genuine Leather seats actually look like. The R700 seats NEVER came in suede. As one of the individual’s who posted pics, claimed that they were of suede. Paul Walker made this seat infamous. These are the real deal. The young one's don't have a clue. You can't even touch these for under $5k per seat for the genuine seats.

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
These are the limited model with the blue threading and only 500 were ever produced. Extremely rare. Sparco is the manufacturer of the seats in the Milano all leather line and date to the R700 series that were featured in Fast and Furious. When the closed the R700 series, that's when they created the R600.... which are known as the Alcantara line. They're considered the best in their class. And yes. They're "stock seats" with the black-on-black leather and threading. But not in the specialty features with the colored stitching. That's when they limited the productions. Hope this helps
Yes. They are. Everyone in the old school Supra world already know this. Dates-back to the days of Paul Walker and his cars in Fast-and-Furious
You're incorrect! Those are the cheaper series. Just call Sparco in Irvine, California and they'll easily explain the difference between the obsolete R700 smoothe black leather oem vintage seats which are no longer in production. They'll also explain to you the newer and less expensive version in BLACK SUEDE being sold as the R600 series. They also have versions as cheap as $500. Also in the ESparco suede. If you're even lucky enough to locate anyone with the Paul Walker R700 Sparco Milano Black leather seats, be prepared to pay a large sum. "Sparco Italian Milano Black Leather Seats" I have multiple sets of the suede. 😉
I'm NOT selling R700 Milano seats. This pic is to show and prove what the OEM Sparco R700 Milano Italian Genuine Leather seats actually look like. The R700 seats NEVER came in suede. As one of the individual’s who posted pics, claimed that they were of suede. Paul Walker made this seat infamous. These are the real deal. The young one's don't have a clue. You can't even touch these for under $5k per seat for the genuine seats.
What in the actual fuck are you rambling on about a dead guy and a mediocre movie franchise for?! What does any of this nonsense have to do with selling some used 2021 A91 stock seats?! Jesus Christ on a bike!

consultadrone

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Have you actually checked-out the company and their reviews?! Try purchasing from them and see what happens. There's plenty of these types out there. Good Luck! 😉👍👍😉
Or these that went for $1000 in 2019? Granted these are older listings, but well after Paul Walker self ignited. And this is just what I found doing a Google image search from your photo.

https://rennlist.com/forums/market/1164320

But getting back to what you're ACTUALLY trying to sell. They're worth what, $500 each, MAYBE? They have NOTHING to do with Sparco anything and you trying to convince a whole forum of enthusiasts that you KNOW something they don't is comical at best.

Your best bet is to take those seats and turn them into game room bar stools

Last edited:
OP
OP

Deleted member 14535

Nothing but circus clowns and adolescents!