Decent service departments in CT?

FiftyFiv3

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV
Need some warranty work done, can anyone recommend a decent service department in/around CT? I've read most Toyota service departments are atrocious but curious if anyone found a reputable one that can do good work on Supras. Thanks!
Sponsored

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
If in a hurry and don’t hear back from anyone in your area, try telling your dealer ahead of time the issue and ask what day they have a Supra tech actually on site. Some can change oil and others can do more. It just depends on what you need. Goodluck 🍀 brother!

decodeddiesel

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2016 VW Tiguan, 2007 Cayman
Where are you in CT? I live in the dead middle of the state (Portland).

Avoid Colchester Toyota, Westbrook Toyota, and Middletown Toyota. I have first hand experience with all three and the best bit of advice I can give you is don't let those clowns touch your car.

I wish I could recommend a good one for you, but all of my experiences have been negative.

OP
OP

FiftyFiv3

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV
I'm in SW CT, I'll stay away from those. Reading horror stories about dealers everywhere.

decodeddiesel

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2016 VW Tiguan, 2007 Cayman
I would hope there's a good one in Fairfield or Litchfield County.

If you have a positive experience please let me know.

What warranty work are you looking to have done?

OP
OP

FiftyFiv3

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV
Slight humming from front right over 30mph when turning wheels to the left, just want to make sure bearings/suspension is ok before getting new tires. Looking to move to PS4S, heard good things.

cte21

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee
I would hope there's a good one in Fairfield or Litchfield County.

If you have a positive experience please let me know.

What warranty work are you looking to have done?
I have mine serviced at Toyota of Greenwich primarily because I bought the car there, but they have been good to work with for service. I've always scheduled ahead of time, so never had a concern about a Supra technician being available.

OP
OP

FiftyFiv3

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV
I have mine serviced at Toyota of Greenwich primarily because I bought the car there, but they have been good to work with for service. I've always scheduled ahead of time, so never had a concern about a Supra technician being available.
Good to know, will consider. I have an appointment with Toyota of Westport for Friday, need to call tomorrow to make sure Supra tech is there.

Jros3484

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nocturnal 3.0 Premium MT, 4Runner TRD Pro
My local and preferred dealer for service has always been Curry Toyota of Watertown. (Now Crabtree Toyota). While I have no experience with Supra service there- still waiting for my damn car to get on a boat at the port- I’ve taken my two 4Runner TRD Pros there since new. Michelle is the service manager and she’s cool as hell and always honest. Prices are dealer prices, but nothing has ever been screwed up, etc. most times they even give me a loaner to use.

When I put my deposit down on the Supra I asked if they had a Supra tech and she said they did. Apparently he was a master tech who originally worked for BMW… again, no first hand knowledge yet, but throwing this out there.

If you try it out, ask for Michelle and tell her Joe with the white and grey TRD Pros recommended them.

OP
OP

FiftyFiv3

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV
My local and preferred dealer for service has always been Curry Toyota of Watertown. (Now Crabtree Toyota). While I have no experience with Supra service there- still waiting for my damn car to get on a boat at the port- I’ve taken my two 4Runner TRD Pros there since new. Michelle is the service manager and she’s cool as hell and always honest. Prices are dealer prices, but nothing has ever been screwed up, etc. most times they even give me a loaner to use.

When I put my deposit down on the Supra I asked if they had a Supra tech and she said they did. Apparently he was a master tech who originally worked for BMW… again, no first hand knowledge yet, but throwing this out there.

If you try it out, ask for Michelle and tell her Joe with the white and grey TRD Pros recommended them.
It's about an hour away from me but if the tech is good, it's worth it. Will check them out if my local dealership isn't helpful. Thank you! Will mention you if I go.
Sponsored