Eibach vs SPL rear camber arms

Rob_SER

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR86, GR Corolla
I'm shopping around for rear camber arms and I'm noticing that the SPL rear camber arms actually have both upper arms where the Eibach camber arms only include one arm.

I'm not really a suspension guru, but I'm wondering why is Eibach, which is a pretty reputable company, judging only one arm is required for camber ajustment when SPL takes a different approach?

Anybody can help me figure this out?

SPL:
L1-0-Rear-Upper-Arm-HiRes-080423__31714.1694032922.jpg

Eibach:
0ff9d418204d2318c3ee763d7e5e64d6_1024x.jpg
Sponsored

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Because that is the arm that would change camber. Other arm would be caster in conjunction with lower adjustable traction arm.

Eibach arms have bearings that aren’t utter trash like SPL are.

iPan

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout White GR Supra A91 MT
Would be great to have a rule that vendors can't whore themselves out in technical forums unless they actually give technical insight, and even then they shouldn't whore themselves out in technical forums.
What brand would you suggest for suspension adjustment components? Verkline? Or something else?

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
What brand would you suggest for suspension adjustment components? Verkline? Or something else?
I made a suggestion for camber arms above. For everything else, anything but SPL, probably verkline if you can get them.

Alina

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23' Supra, 19' X3MC
I saw what @razorlab had to critisize SPL for, is your feedback the same?
Quality of the parts is ok'ish, but the design itself (functionality and material, not looks) is not the best. Had a few people at the Nürburgring with broken SPL parts after a few trackdays.

It really depends on how much and how hard you use your car on the track. But giving my honest opinion, I would never recommend them if a customer is asking for it.

OP
OP

Rob_SER

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR86, GR Corolla
thank you all for your replies.

The eibach unit seems like a pretty good bang for the bucks.

racebuild

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW
Factory lower arm gets you in the proper camber range. Factory eccentric holds well, only benefit to changing this arm is the spherical bearings.
Sponsored