GR Corolla at invoice available

AndyK5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Nitro Yellow MT
I have a a few GR Corollas available at invoice, Los Angeles area. DM me your information and I pass it along to the dealer. In case you are wondering, no I am not getting paid anything, just passing the savings along.
Sponsored

Mock01

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Refraction A91
How the times change. I would’ve had one of these in my garage if my local dealer where I was #1 on the list hadn’t wanted a $7,500 mark up on Cores and $10,000 mark up on Circuits.

BillyLong42

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium
How the times change. I would’ve had one of these in my garage if my local dealer where I was #1 on the list hadn’t wanted a $7,500 mark up on Cores and $10,000 mark up on Circuits.
About as bad as the dealer I talked to that wanted 30k over sticker for a Morizo. Cool cars and love to have one but not for that kind of BS. Glad a few lower trimmed are out there for fair prices.

STi_to_GRzupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra MT Premium, 2021 4Runner TRD Pro
I have a a few GR Corollas available at invoice, Los Angeles area. DM me your information and I pass it along to the dealer. In case you are wondering, no I am not getting paid anything, just passing the savings along.
At “invoice” or MSRP?

Turbro

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Strat 3.0 MT, 94 Supra TT 6Spd
Which trims and whats the invoice price? Thats awesome

Razors Edge

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
I ended up getting a 10th AE GR86 because of their bullshit outlandish markups on a “Corolla”. I of course went to a different dealership to buy it and refuse to ever buy from that dealership ever again. Consumers have lots of options, dealerships end up shrinking their market as they can’t move.

MisterSkiz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra, 2008 Lexus IS-F
Are these the new Ford Focus RS, but without the head gasket problem?

OP
OP
AndyK5

AndyK5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Nitro Yellow MT
What’s the invoice price?
Both vehicles sold the day of at the advertised price. I personally don't know what the invoice is as I am not the dealer but its probably about 8-10% less than MSRP.
Sponsored