Here's your reminder to track your Supra

romanLegion9574

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0, 2023 Toyota GRC Core
5W-30 Liqui Moly already in there since the first oil change at about 1k miles lol.

Brakes held up fine.
Brakes seem like it depends on track and conditions. I've heard people say they faded on Pacific, and I didn't notice anything on Pacific or the Ridge up here in the PNW.

OP
OP

kyippee

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2022 M235
@frankenm very cool; Buttonwillow is a fun flow-y track. I've only been once since it's far from NorCal, but I plan on moving to the LA area soon. Will probably be doing Buttonwillow / Willow Springs etc a lot

Also really cool to see there's more people enjoying their Supras on tracks. This forum is quite inactive track-wise compared to m3post (e9x m3) where there's a bunch of track rats. Hopefully we get more and we can share information like we do on m3post. We've figured out that car really well, but the Supra is more of a question mark.

Davedaveee

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra GR Premium 3.0
The Supra is truly a double edged sword. Amazing street car with performance on track that none can deny.

Rocksandblues

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, e46 M3, diesel BMW e90, GL450
@frankenm very cool; Buttonwillow is a fun flow-y track. I've only been once since it's far from NorCal, but I plan on moving to the LA area soon. Will probably be doing Buttonwillow / Willow Springs etc a lot

Also really cool to see there's more people enjoying their Supras on tracks. This forum is quite inactive track-wise compared to m3post (e9x m3) where there's a bunch of track rats. Hopefully we get more and we can share information like we do on m3post. We've figured out that car really well, but the Supra is more of a question mark.
This is a decent website. But seems to be mostly cosmetic minded car show type guys. Which is fine

I get a lot of track rat discussions on a couple mid atlantic face book groups

always happy to chime in on track stuff about what Iā€™ve learned.

Last edited:
OP
OP

kyippee

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2022 M235
@Nugs I'm jealous of the glowing brake shots! Never had one of those yet...

Nugs

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 G81 M3 Touring, 2019 Supra GTS
Going to night time events helps. I've got some good ones in various cars over the years.
719-E26-B6-D215-49-C5-9-A85-51-A0-DDDE8633.jpg

krumpir

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
Doing my first track day with the supra at thunderhill this weekend. Just on Swift springs atm and an alignment.

RichSC

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 LE Supra #86, 2018 Raptor

This is a decent website. But seems to be mostly cosmetic minded car show type guys. Which is fine

I get a lot of track rat discussions on a couple mid atlantic face book groups

always happy to chime in on track stuff about what Iā€™ve learned.
I liked Buttonwillow a lot. Went last year for GTA Finals, probably go to that event again later this year.

I've noticed that in general with this platform. Most have the car just for cosmetics, and you've got the drag racing crowd. Isn't much when it comes to road course use. Hoping to grow that more on this forum.

Ain't the fastest and don't know everything, but happy to exchange ideas and share what I've learned as I go through the car.

Rocksandblues

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I liked Buttonwillow a lot. Went last year for GTA Finals, probably go to that event again later this year.

I've noticed that in general with this platform. Most have the car just for cosmetics, and you've got the drag racing crowd. Isn't much when it comes to road course use. Hoping to grow that more on this forum.

Ain't the fastest and don't know everything, but happy to exchange ideas and share what I've learned as I go through the car.

Me too. Definitely a track rat who is trying to learn.
Zupra is basically track only driven these days.

If anyone is in or near VA and wants to come to my little track as my guest shoot me a message

my little youtube vids:
(need a kid to add effects and or make them cooler)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAZLYJ1CHLSJajB-TP4kmdg

Rocksandblues

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Doing my first track day with the supra at thunderhill this weekend. Just on Swift springs atm and an alignment.
Great cars right out of the box. If it is your first time you will be fine have a blast. If you start down the rabbit hole upgraded pads and fluid is almost a must.
Sponsored