NZ-Supra

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A90 Supra 2020 BMW M340i Xdrive
Hey guys

I know it’s in the Australia section but it’s the closest section to us!

Where, if any, are the New Zealand members!!

cheers guys
Sponsored

OP
OP
NZ-Supra

NZ-Supra

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hey mate,

That is awesome how many of us are here?

I know another owner who isn't on here yet!

Supra_UK_

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ex-Owner '23 GR Supra 6MT
This is awesome - you guys must have some of the best driving roads in the world scenery wise?

OP
OP
NZ-Supra

NZ-Supra

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
This is awesome - you guys must have some of the best driving roads in the world scenery wise?
Not in Auckland else where yes, our roads aren’t the best either but the scenery is on point!

Kiwi Greg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
terminatorproducts.co.nz
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2021 GR Yaris, 2022 GR86
Its quite funny, there are 4 Supras in Nelson & around 13 GR Yaris's, the GRY is an extremely special car but basically NO ONE notices it ( just another shopping trolley)...(might have missed a couple of adjectives out) :), same with the GR86, only one on the streets.... the Supra on the other hand....:thumbsup:

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
Curious what your cars are like compared to ours in Oz: Same shitty exhaust note? No red badging? How many trims? Etc.

Amazing how many small changes there are between models around the world.

OP
OP
NZ-Supra

NZ-Supra

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Curious what your cars are like compared to ours in Oz: Same shitty exhaust note? No red badging? How many trims? Etc.

Amazing how many small changes there are between models around the world.
Hey mate sorry for the delay!!
Yeah exhaust is sooo quiet, no bueno to the red badging too!
We get the choice of 2 trims from new both 2 tone suede and leather for the seats but the options are either red or black leather.
Our seats are not full leather like America and jap imports.
We also cannot spec them out with options you get what your given kind of deal.
How about you?

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
Hey!

We have two trims. GT and GTS. Both are 6L 3.0s but GT comes with smaller wheels (US 2.0 wheels) and the non-JBL stereo among other minor details (if any). The GTS is a bit like the US Preimum/A91 which looks to come fully laden (although we get the dodgy strut bars) along with the ability to option (at cost) the Alcantara seats (which sound like your standard seats?).

We can also option the tan interior (no red) but we can mix and match pretty much any exterior colour with any trim.. provided we pay a little more and opt for the GTS.

No red badging here either.

Someone on YouTube has suggested that our exhausts are different to other markets and our exhaust flap/vavle operates differently too, making it all rather useless. To mitigate this, I've opted to fit a non-valved system as I can't stand how quiet our cars are.

SupeHamster

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Various
We have two trims. GT and GTS. Both are 6L 3.0s but GT comes with smaller wheels (US 2.0 wheels) and the non-JBL stereo among other minor details (if any).
No HUD on the GT either and I think slightly smaller rear brake discs

lucky phil

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra GTS 2024 MT, Kia Stonic GT, Mazda CX5 GT SP
Hey!

We have two trims. GT and GTS. Both are 6L 3.0s but GT comes with smaller wheels (US 2.0 wheels) and the non-JBL stereo among other minor details (if any). The GTS is a bit like the US Preimum/A91 which looks to come fully laden (although we get the dodgy strut bars) along with the ability to option (at cost) the Alcantara seats (which sound like your standard seats?).

We can also option the tan interior (no red) but we can mix and match pretty much any exterior colour with any trim.. provided we pay a little more and opt for the GTS.

No red badging here either.

Someone on YouTube has suggested that our exhausts are different to other markets and our exhaust flap/vavle operates differently too, making it all rather useless. To mitigate this, I've opted to fit a non-valved system as I can't stand how quiet our cars are.
Here's a weird thing with the seats here in Aus. If you order the car in the std Red or the new Orange then the Alcantara is a $4468 option but if you order the car in any of the other more expensive colours the same Alcantara seats are a $2668 option. I wanted Red with the Alcantara seats but I was never going to pay $4468 for an option other were paying $2668 for and I wouldn't pay $4468 for Alcantara anyway. I thought it must be a pricing calculator problem on the Toyota AU website and contacted Toyota and explained. They said they'd look inti it but nothing changed on the pricing calculator and they never contacted me.

Phil
Sponsored