PPF installers

Sunstorm

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Yaris, A90 Edition Supra
I had mine done at Signature back in 2019. Might be too far for you, in Stoke.

They collected from the dealership and prepared the car rather than leaving it to the dealership to do the first clean.

https://www.signature-group.co.uk/paintprotectionfilm

I had the full front protection using Xpel stealth film, which matched the matte paint of my A90 Edition really well.

They also did a ceramic coat.

I'm planning on going back and having proper clean and ceramic redone at some point.

OP
OP
Craig172

Craig172

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Audi TTS FinalEdition & SupraPro Special Edition

OP
OP
Craig172

Craig172

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I hope we meet live somewhere. I'm really interested in finish quality, if they wrapped all good edges and how they dealt with annoying parts of the front bumper.
I'm sure we will ! ... Will let you know when I collect it what its like, hopefully good!

Malcolm Feth

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Car(s)
GR Supra 3.0
I'm sure we will ! ... Will let you know when I collect it what its like, hopefully good!
I will be going (with a few more supra guys) on 19th to Bicester Herritage Breakfast club and around 12, we are going to Caffine&machine The hill for JDM meeting... maybe then? ;)

OP
OP
Craig172

Craig172

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I will be going (with a few more supra guys) on 19th to Bicester Herritage Breakfast club and around 12, we are going to Caffine&machine The hill for JDM meeting... maybe then? ;)
Thanks Malcolm, I would but its a bit too far for me, over 150 miles away, (I'm West Yorks) if you ever have one up North I'll be up for it tho :)
Sponsored