SoCal Inland Empire Meetups!

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
maybe revive one of the LA or orange county threads in the CA section. personally though I would stay away from the beach cities. law enforcement there have completely lost their sense of humor with modified cars

lol i don't think anyone else in the IE has internet. i see supra's all over the place and none of them seem to be on here.

i was actually planning on making the trip out to Phil's or even the AFe meet but i drank too much the night before. One of these damn days i'll wake up a sunday morning responsible.
I had a red Supra drive right by my shop today and he made sure I heard his pops and bangs tune. Most days when I have to drop my kid off to school, I see 2 of the same Supras almost every time. Half the time when I leave work, I see a yellow Supra. So yea, they are everywhere but on here. I only drive mine 2-4 times a month so they never see me.

like you, if I donā€™t party too hard on Saturday (my buddy is bringing his car over to prep for the next track event so all bets are off), Iā€™ll actually wake up early enough to make it to the meet haha.
Sponsored

Erty

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Supra 3.0 Premium MT
maybe revive one of the LA or orange county threads in the CA section. personally though I would stay away from the beach cities. law enforcement there have completely lost their sense of humor with modified cars
Really? Well that worries me a bit lol I drive to Manhattan beach every morning for work, so I hope cops won't care about having no front plates and loud exhaust..

DEupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 3.0 MT, '23 BRZ, '06 RX-8
Really? Well that worries me a bit lol I drive to Manhattan beach every morning for work, so I hope cops won't care about having no front plates and loud exhaust..
Are you going WOT? Shouldn't be an issue unless you're shotgun burbling, just keep it in normal mode if you're concerned. No front plate isn't an issue, only time I've ever gotten a front license plate ticket was from a parking meter maid because my parking meter expired so he already had an excuse to ticket my car.

Last edited:

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
San Bernardino car meet was a good turnout. +100 cars. Didnt see any other Supras but I heard one drive by. No pictures since it was mostly Camaros, vettes, mustangs and late model mopars and no one cares about those. Bunch of low riders too.
Sponsored