SoCal *VIP Trackdays* at WSIR

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Wish I could have made it out there with the rest of you! Car is officially in summer hibernation and will start pulling it apart this weekend. So count me out for around 2 months.
Sponsored

OP
OP
sup.dc2

sup.dc2

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mk5mt. DC2. T4R.
Man, I would have gone to this if my GR day wasn't on the same day at Buttonwillow! Hope you guys had fun.
at least you got some seat time in. More days to come later on in the year so hope to catch you on the next one.

Wish I could have made it out there with the rest of you! Car is officially in summer hibernation and will start pulling it apart this weekend. So count me out for around 2 months.
yea it was hot that day, only going to get hotter. But I was only out there testing my brakes which now work tremendous btw, thanks to you and everyone's recommendation of the Endless fluid. Maybe i'll catch you at a meet over the summer.

@evobho Nice meeting you!

@sup.dc2 Thank you for the invite and I apologize for not meeting you in person! :(
OH THAT WAS YOU? lol i was wondering if i knew the other supra there. no worries man glad you could make it out.

We're on break over the summer, we'll be back:
Sept. 8th, Streets of Willow
Nov 30th, Streets of Willow
Dec 21st, Streets of Willow
Config TBD

Dven11

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Supra
at least you got some seat time in. More days to come later on in the year so hope to catch you on the next one.

yea it was hot that day, only going to get hotter. But I was only out there testing my brakes which now work tremendous btw, thanks to you and everyone's recommendation of the Endless fluid. Maybe i'll catch you at a meet over the summer.

OH THAT WAS YOU? lol i was wondering if i knew the other supra there. no worries man glad you could make it out.

We're on break over the summer, we'll be back:
Sept. 8th, Streets of Willow
Nov 30th, Streets of Willow
Dec 21st, Streets of Willow
Config TBD
I'm down for those lol Everyone was super chill and great hosts.

digatron

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra, FA20 wrx
Cars also down until August for some scanning and development with some brands. Although, I did sign up for an August 10th event with SDC, but probably only do a few laps to see the behavior of the new setup.

baagel

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2020 Challenger Hellcat
Everybody taking breaks for the summer, meanwhile I finally got my lazy ass to start going to some this year.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Everybody taking breaks for the summer, meanwhile I finally got my lazy ass to start going to some this year.
Its supposed to be up to 98° this weekend. Too hot to do anything outside and its only going to get worse from here. Doesnt help that all the local tracks are in the middle of the desert where its even hotter.

baagel

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2020 Challenger Hellcat
Its supposed to be up to 98° this weekend. Too hot to do anything outside and its only going to get worse from here. Doesnt help that all the local tracks are in the middle of the desert where its even hotter.
I'm actually gonna be at Streets this weekend 😅