Visconti lpfp install???

Thraxbert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3L, boosted 3.8L Gen Coupe, '93 Jimny
Wait till you try to fit three more pumps in there instead of just one.
Having just done the LPFP recently, it seems there's a nice opportunity for designing an entirely new tophat/basket setup that goes through the fuel tank opening as a "stick". Then you push a button or pull a pin and the entire unit hinges down to sit upright in the tank. Combined with some sort of Venturi effect jet pump and a small surge tank. Idk, I've never invested a ton of time in learning the DIY of designing a fuel system, but I feel like replacing the area consumed by the fuel basket with a more compact billet solution supporting more pumps could solve this problem.

Alternatively, if I had more money than God: recreate the OEM fuel tank with a drain petcock on the bottom so anyone could dump the tank completely without trying to hotwire or bumpstart the pump. At least that would make life less messy.
Sponsored

allendoc

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium Matte Metallic Night Blue Wrap
For those that have changed the LPFP, which tank is it in, Right or Left? When I went E85, I had mine changed, but now my Right fuel guage reads one liter, 700ohms always (hidden tank menu), and when I fill my gas tank up, the top two lines stay blank.

Assuming the float on right track is slightly turned. But that would only be the case if LPFP is in the right tank..

Thanks in advance!

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
For those that have changed the LPFP, which tank is it in, Right or Left? When I went E85, I had mine changed, but now my Right fuel guage reads one liter, 700ohms always (hidden tank menu), and when I fill my gas tank up, the top two lines stay blank.

Assuming the float on right track is slightly turned. But that would only be the case if LPFP is in the right tank..

Thanks in advance!
Right, passenger side for USDM supras.

allendoc

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium Matte Metallic Night Blue Wrap
Right, passenger side for USDM supras.
Does anyone have a link to instructions, I just need to unbind my fuel float, it's stuck in the down position, hidden menu always has tank empty.

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored